Sunday, 18 November 2012

Time flies.....

and its not all been fun.... been a bit MIA of late as I said goodbye to a special member of the family remembrance weekend ~ my aunts partner died suddenly  early November which has took me backwards a little. He was a lovely man, one of life's true gentlemen who will be sorely missed by his friends and family
The past couple of weeks have been a chance to catch up with family that I haven't seen for ages and spend some time with loved ones, not the circumstances that we thought but still a chance to all catch-up ..... aside from this I have caught up with loved ones and had some fun... a day at Twickenham with Brother & Nephew  (remembrance weekend) and a night seeing Lionel Richie with my sister-in-law and friends.(end of October) an afternoon surrounded by Hollywood glamour...

1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

Sorry to read of your aunts loss.
It is so easy to let slip keeping in touch and then you all get pulled together in sad circumstances. I hardly have any family left, a couple of distant cousins is about it!
Ooo, Hollywood glamour sounds good!
Take care, hun!
Z xx

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Time flies.....

and its not all been fun.... been a bit MIA of late as I said goodbye to a special member of the family remembrance weekend ~ my aunts partner died suddenly  early November which has took me backwards a little. He was a lovely man, one of life's true gentlemen who will be sorely missed by his friends and family
The past couple of weeks have been a chance to catch up with family that I haven't seen for ages and spend some time with loved ones, not the circumstances that we thought but still a chance to all catch-up ..... aside from this I have caught up with loved ones and had some fun... a day at Twickenham with Brother & Nephew  (remembrance weekend) and a night seeing Lionel Richie with my sister-in-law and friends.(end of October) an afternoon surrounded by Hollywood glamour...

1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

Sorry to read of your aunts loss.
It is so easy to let slip keeping in touch and then you all get pulled together in sad circumstances. I hardly have any family left, a couple of distant cousins is about it!
Ooo, Hollywood glamour sounds good!
Take care, hun!
Z xx