First of all, blog posts were few are far between in June for a number of reasons, and they weren't because I was hooked on the football!... Sale started at work which kept me busy and a horrible virus knocked me for six for over a week. I can cope with a summer cold, it was the dizziness and fainting I didn't cope very well with, it was like having perpetual jet lag. A call to the Dr's resulted in me finding out that I had been de-registered as I don't visit enough or generate enough income for the surgery!.. I have now to re-register which I can only do between the hours of 10 & 2!... clearly not catering for the employed!. (rant over!!)
- Sale was fruitful and I bagged a number of birthday & Christmas presents to put in the present cupboard. I did also bag a new work bag which I will share later this month!.
- The Kits turned one and they had lots of treats & cuddles to celebrate.... they have bought a year of mischief and mayhem to T's terrace, but bought lots of love & fun.
- Early in the month I spent a Sunday soaking up the sun in the Parks & Southbank of the city, enjoying great food & drinks from Kerb.
- At the beginning of the month I spent a Saturday morning in a picturesque village in Surrey meeting up with some crafting ladies and Kate from The Homemakery which was lovely. We have been blogging buddies for over 5 years and it was lovely to finally meet up... looking forward to more craft dates later in the year.
- I also spent a day on the Dorset coastline, enjoying some downtime and loving my camera. The day also included a visit to Mr Selfridge's weekend retreat at Highcliff castle.
This month I also grabbed a copy of Mollie Makes special edition Photography magazine which is just great... lovely to see another blogging bud Shimelle as the feature editor.
As well as shopping at Selfridges I also did a little online shopping at Fineside. Fineside is the clothing brand from Jonny Wilkinson and his brother. Jonny tweeted that he was on the packing floor packing orders post rugby retirement. I was very excited to receive the attached with my order!
what did you do in June... would love to hear from you.. x