Friday, 31 March 2017

Goodbye March ..... Hello April


Well a quarter of the way through 2017 and my blogging resolutions are diminishing with each month. March was a busy month, but still no excuse for not blogging.
March was a mixed month for me filled with trips to Newcastle for work, lots of time watching the Rugby 6 nations and spending lots of time outside walking and spending some time with M.
March saw me take on the challenge of 10,000 steps a day for Cancer Research, I did this previously in September and look forward to updating you with how I did later in the week.
My steps took me out and about and over the month I have explored nature parks near to where I live that I haven't visited before. I also explored parks and places in London that I love. Some of the lovely places that I've walked this month include Leigh on Sea, Thorndon Park, Primrose Hill, St James Park and Rafaels Park in Romford. With the clocks going for
ward in my final week made the evenings much more pleasant to walk in.
Work was busy in March and the corner shop was filled with flowers, cake and lots of loveliness for Mothers Day. I particularly loved how my new hair matched the new Charlotte Tilbury beauty space. March saw more planning and juggling life, slimming world and work as well as several date days / evenings.
Slimming World successes continued with me being named Greatest Loser within my group which is the first time I have enjoyed being called a loser!!
The final week of March saw celebrations for Mothers Day and the anniversary of the loss of Gramps - falling in the same week I found this a little hard, but I know they would be immensely proud of my life and what I have done since they passed.
During March I also spent a day with Emily and the Makelight ladies on another photographic walk, something that I will blog later this week as I have so many beautiful images to share.
During the month I also got to spend it with both my oldest and my bestest friend - 2 different occasions but both lots of fun and a reminder why after 30+ years we are still as close as ever.
So I bid farewell to a mixed month of March and hello to an April that I hope will be filled with blossom, sunshine, chocolate & hot cross buns.

No comments:

Friday, 31 March 2017

Goodbye March ..... Hello April


Well a quarter of the way through 2017 and my blogging resolutions are diminishing with each month. March was a busy month, but still no excuse for not blogging.
March was a mixed month for me filled with trips to Newcastle for work, lots of time watching the Rugby 6 nations and spending lots of time outside walking and spending some time with M.
March saw me take on the challenge of 10,000 steps a day for Cancer Research, I did this previously in September and look forward to updating you with how I did later in the week.
My steps took me out and about and over the month I have explored nature parks near to where I live that I haven't visited before. I also explored parks and places in London that I love. Some of the lovely places that I've walked this month include Leigh on Sea, Thorndon Park, Primrose Hill, St James Park and Rafaels Park in Romford. With the clocks going for
ward in my final week made the evenings much more pleasant to walk in.
Work was busy in March and the corner shop was filled with flowers, cake and lots of loveliness for Mothers Day. I particularly loved how my new hair matched the new Charlotte Tilbury beauty space. March saw more planning and juggling life, slimming world and work as well as several date days / evenings.
Slimming World successes continued with me being named Greatest Loser within my group which is the first time I have enjoyed being called a loser!!
The final week of March saw celebrations for Mothers Day and the anniversary of the loss of Gramps - falling in the same week I found this a little hard, but I know they would be immensely proud of my life and what I have done since they passed.
During March I also spent a day with Emily and the Makelight ladies on another photographic walk, something that I will blog later this week as I have so many beautiful images to share.
During the month I also got to spend it with both my oldest and my bestest friend - 2 different occasions but both lots of fun and a reminder why after 30+ years we are still as close as ever.
So I bid farewell to a mixed month of March and hello to an April that I hope will be filled with blossom, sunshine, chocolate & hot cross buns.

No comments: