Wednesday, 28 February 2018

Farewell February...

Farewell February.... its been a bit mixed, I've had some lovely moments in the month and also a few challenges. With the 'beast from the east' due to arrive imminently I am sure that March is going to be a little challenging too.

  • February saw me take a lovely winter break with M to the gorgeous Tuddenham Mill.
  • Spent a lovely afternoon with Emily and the Makelight ladies talking photo's instagram and all sorts of  lovely over tea & cake
  • Flowers at the beginning of the month and for Valentines both as gorgeous as each other
  • M and I went to dinner in Paris for Valentines Day.
  • Friday night date night of Film & Fizz with Churchill, Prosecco & Popcorn.
  • Snowdrop hunting for the Spring season and another friday night date night with Burgers, cocktails and a walk through Soho and Chinatown.
Looking back February you weren't too bad, caught up with a few friends and family at a Quiz night and over curry. Looking forward to catching up with a few more in March....

No comments:

Wednesday, 28 February 2018

Farewell February...

Farewell February.... its been a bit mixed, I've had some lovely moments in the month and also a few challenges. With the 'beast from the east' due to arrive imminently I am sure that March is going to be a little challenging too.

  • February saw me take a lovely winter break with M to the gorgeous Tuddenham Mill.
  • Spent a lovely afternoon with Emily and the Makelight ladies talking photo's instagram and all sorts of  lovely over tea & cake
  • Flowers at the beginning of the month and for Valentines both as gorgeous as each other
  • M and I went to dinner in Paris for Valentines Day.
  • Friday night date night of Film & Fizz with Churchill, Prosecco & Popcorn.
  • Snowdrop hunting for the Spring season and another friday night date night with Burgers, cocktails and a walk through Soho and Chinatown.
Looking back February you weren't too bad, caught up with a few friends and family at a Quiz night and over curry. Looking forward to catching up with a few more in March....

No comments: