Midway through March and another brief hello on the blog.
February was a mixed bag weather wise with blustery storms and tropical sunshine - both extremes for the season. M and I escaped for a couple of days to the picturesque hamlet of Rye in Sussex which was a delight (if not a little chilly!) - perfect excuse to wear woolly hats and wellies or stay in the pub in front of the log fire.
M & I had a low key Valentines this year, he was on the late shift at work and I had a funeral to attend so it was a breakfast together with cards before we both did our things.
With the inclement weather I have managed to get use of my camera with some lovely winter sunrises and blossom appearing on the trees which has been lovely.
Feb also saw my gorgeous niece turn 16 so a fun filled cupcake treat cake was made for her to enjoy with her friends filled with doughnuts, sprinkles, ferrero rocher and chocolate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, 12 March 2019
Farewell Feb, Hello March...
Midway through March and another brief hello on the blog.
February was a mixed bag weather wise with blustery storms and tropical sunshine - both extremes for the season. M and I escaped for a couple of days to the picturesque hamlet of Rye in Sussex which was a delight (if not a little chilly!) - perfect excuse to wear woolly hats and wellies or stay in the pub in front of the log fire.
M & I had a low key Valentines this year, he was on the late shift at work and I had a funeral to attend so it was a breakfast together with cards before we both did our things.
With the inclement weather I have managed to get use of my camera with some lovely winter sunrises and blossom appearing on the trees which has been lovely.
Feb also saw my gorgeous niece turn 16 so a fun filled cupcake treat cake was made for her to enjoy with her friends filled with doughnuts, sprinkles, ferrero rocher and chocolate!
February was a mixed bag weather wise with blustery storms and tropical sunshine - both extremes for the season. M and I escaped for a couple of days to the picturesque hamlet of Rye in Sussex which was a delight (if not a little chilly!) - perfect excuse to wear woolly hats and wellies or stay in the pub in front of the log fire.
M & I had a low key Valentines this year, he was on the late shift at work and I had a funeral to attend so it was a breakfast together with cards before we both did our things.
With the inclement weather I have managed to get use of my camera with some lovely winter sunrises and blossom appearing on the trees which has been lovely.
Feb also saw my gorgeous niece turn 16 so a fun filled cupcake treat cake was made for her to enjoy with her friends filled with doughnuts, sprinkles, ferrero rocher and chocolate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment