Friday, 27 March 2020

Social Distance Blogging....

 Hello ...
I hope that you are all safe and well and all social distancing.  With the country in 'lockdown' and with some time on our hands I thought it would be an ideal opportunity to pop on the blog and say Hello.
I've really missed blogging and needed to take some time away from it to realise that with all the social media channels that are now available this is my favourite. Also I have a number of friends and family that don't do Facebook or Instagram where this is great for them to read.
So I am back, at a distance and hoping to update as and when I can life with T.
Today I am sharing a couple of images from the talented artist @heather_rosehill  who I have followed for some time who's words & images are just beautiful.
I am loving the Quarantine List and actively working my way through some of them.
So how is the Social Distancing and Self Isolation working for you?.. I would love to hear.
Some of the things that I have done in between work are:

  • Do something that you would do with more time - BLOGGING
  • Sit outside and enjoy morning coffee
  • Bike Ride
  • Read

I will be sharing some images from my Social Distance Daily Exercise and also what I have been reading and watching.
Stay Safe & Keep well.
x

No comments:

Friday, 27 March 2020

Social Distance Blogging....

 Hello ...
I hope that you are all safe and well and all social distancing.  With the country in 'lockdown' and with some time on our hands I thought it would be an ideal opportunity to pop on the blog and say Hello.
I've really missed blogging and needed to take some time away from it to realise that with all the social media channels that are now available this is my favourite. Also I have a number of friends and family that don't do Facebook or Instagram where this is great for them to read.
So I am back, at a distance and hoping to update as and when I can life with T.
Today I am sharing a couple of images from the talented artist @heather_rosehill  who I have followed for some time who's words & images are just beautiful.
I am loving the Quarantine List and actively working my way through some of them.
So how is the Social Distancing and Self Isolation working for you?.. I would love to hear.
Some of the things that I have done in between work are:

  • Do something that you would do with more time - BLOGGING
  • Sit outside and enjoy morning coffee
  • Bike Ride
  • Read

I will be sharing some images from my Social Distance Daily Exercise and also what I have been reading and watching.
Stay Safe & Keep well.
x

No comments: