Tilda & Co challenge for today was Pink & chocolate......two of my favourite colour combinations....instead of making a card i decided to accent a layout I have made to compliment my mums birthday cake i made for her recently. The only Tilda worthy of decorating the page was Tilda & cupcake!!....
thanks for the challenge ladies..Txrecipe: Heidi Grace papers, stamps magnolia, ribbon MJ Trimmings (NY)
8 comments:
This is a lovely layout and I'm still amazed at your Mum's birthday cake ~ Mel
Great layout and brill idea.
Love the layout and the colour combo , the cupcakes look yummy too
hugs
Joana xx
Fab layout and great choice of Tilda. Wow what a fantastic cake!!!
Cathy xx
great layout
Hi wonderful design and layout fab idea
Fabulous LO , brilliant cake and love the Tilda in the corner.
oh wow oh wow oh wow!
I LOVE it!!
xxx
Post a Comment