Sunday, 21 September 2008

Mmmmm

mornin.... early post for me as i'm out & about today.... this weeks challenge on Cute Card Thursday was to make a card around the theme of Food!.... ha ha as most of my cards lately are cupcakes, i was spoilt for choice!... however I have made a new one... here its is:
Life this week has been busy, work's been hectic lots of new stuff with the new job & it was London Fashion week so lots of stuff to do for that. I had a day trip to our Hamper supplier in the middle of nowhere in Dorset which was a long day but worthwhile. Anya Hindmarch has designed this years hampers which are very different from what we have done before.
Friday i caught up with some friends which was so not planned...ended up out for dinner and had a really lovely evening. Similarly I went out with my friend Chris & my mum last week and had a lovely evening.Evening's out for me are like buses wait ages for one to come along and then 2 arrive together! ...I've managed 2 books this week for my train read (can you tell i spent ages on the train this week!)..The first was Clean Cut by Lynda la Plante (author of the fab Prime Suspect series) fab book but very gruesome...the second even more horrific Skin Privilege by Karin Slaughter...follows on from her last with an ending that you are desperate for the next one to come out!...this week will be chick lit froth to recover! Today i'm off to the Rugby....Saracens are playing Newcastle and the lovely Johnny Wilkinson is back playing as he is fit from his shoulder injury,(so phoned my friend and invited myself along!!)...mmmmm very yummy!
afternoon update...have just got back from the rugby...Saracens beat Newcastle.44-14..but Johnny scored a try! yeh!...my brother completed his half marathon this morning in Windsor in 1and a half hours and my nephew Bradley got his brown belt in karate this afternoon...so a fab day all round....here's Johnny practising mmmm

10 comments:

Kimberley said...

Delicious card!

MiLaWi said...

Great card! That image is so cute!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great image and colour combo and I love all the little extras you have added. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Robyn said...

What a cute card!! You did a fab job!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love all of the fun elements, fab color combo too, great job!

Monica said...

Lovely card!! I see that you won last weeks challenge on Tilda & Co! Congrats!!

Erika said...

Great card Teresa, congrats on your win.
As for Johnny.....lush, yum,yum, great pics I'M SO GREEN!!!!

ScrappyPam said...

Lovely card - it's like a mini-layout!

Katherine said...

Never mind the card, fabulous Jonny pic you have made my day!!!!

Ps. Card is cute, but in my eyes jonny is way cuter, good to see him back playing! ;-)

Sammi said...

Oooh... I LOVE it!!!
xxx

Sunday, 21 September 2008

Mmmmm

mornin.... early post for me as i'm out & about today.... this weeks challenge on Cute Card Thursday was to make a card around the theme of Food!.... ha ha as most of my cards lately are cupcakes, i was spoilt for choice!... however I have made a new one... here its is:
Life this week has been busy, work's been hectic lots of new stuff with the new job & it was London Fashion week so lots of stuff to do for that. I had a day trip to our Hamper supplier in the middle of nowhere in Dorset which was a long day but worthwhile. Anya Hindmarch has designed this years hampers which are very different from what we have done before.
Friday i caught up with some friends which was so not planned...ended up out for dinner and had a really lovely evening. Similarly I went out with my friend Chris & my mum last week and had a lovely evening.Evening's out for me are like buses wait ages for one to come along and then 2 arrive together! ...I've managed 2 books this week for my train read (can you tell i spent ages on the train this week!)..The first was Clean Cut by Lynda la Plante (author of the fab Prime Suspect series) fab book but very gruesome...the second even more horrific Skin Privilege by Karin Slaughter...follows on from her last with an ending that you are desperate for the next one to come out!...this week will be chick lit froth to recover! Today i'm off to the Rugby....Saracens are playing Newcastle and the lovely Johnny Wilkinson is back playing as he is fit from his shoulder injury,(so phoned my friend and invited myself along!!)...mmmmm very yummy!
afternoon update...have just got back from the rugby...Saracens beat Newcastle.44-14..but Johnny scored a try! yeh!...my brother completed his half marathon this morning in Windsor in 1and a half hours and my nephew Bradley got his brown belt in karate this afternoon...so a fab day all round....here's Johnny practising mmmm

10 comments:

Kimberley said...

Delicious card!

MiLaWi said...

Great card! That image is so cute!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great image and colour combo and I love all the little extras you have added. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Robyn said...

What a cute card!! You did a fab job!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love all of the fun elements, fab color combo too, great job!

Monica said...

Lovely card!! I see that you won last weeks challenge on Tilda & Co! Congrats!!

Erika said...

Great card Teresa, congrats on your win.
As for Johnny.....lush, yum,yum, great pics I'M SO GREEN!!!!

ScrappyPam said...

Lovely card - it's like a mini-layout!

Katherine said...

Never mind the card, fabulous Jonny pic you have made my day!!!!

Ps. Card is cute, but in my eyes jonny is way cuter, good to see him back playing! ;-)

Sammi said...

Oooh... I LOVE it!!!
xxx