Tuesday, 2 September 2008

fun & friends

wow were did the weekend go?....on friday i had arranged to take my friend's Lucy and Chrissy to see the Wizard of Oz as it was Lucy's birthday and its her fav film!...it was on at the southbank.I thought it may be a bit pantominey but it was great I really enjoyed it. Afterwards we strolled along the river before getting the tube as it was a really lovely warm night in London. I love London at night. On Saturday after doing gramps's shopping & stuff I went to my friend Karen's. I had a really lovely time, just chilling and spending time with Karen, family and her two adorable boys, Jack & Harry.( It's the only place that I get a whole night's sleep at!...I sleep terribly at home getting about 3 - 4 hours most night and less if I stay at Gramps's...so 6 hours unbroken for me is fantastic).....the boy's got new scooters so they were up & down the drive with them. Sunday we did some scrapping with the boys as they have just returned form their holiday and had pics & postcards to scrap.
Last night I finally uploaded some photo's ..hopefully it will inspire me to scrap some layouts....

No comments:

Tuesday, 2 September 2008

fun & friends

wow were did the weekend go?....on friday i had arranged to take my friend's Lucy and Chrissy to see the Wizard of Oz as it was Lucy's birthday and its her fav film!...it was on at the southbank.I thought it may be a bit pantominey but it was great I really enjoyed it. Afterwards we strolled along the river before getting the tube as it was a really lovely warm night in London. I love London at night. On Saturday after doing gramps's shopping & stuff I went to my friend Karen's. I had a really lovely time, just chilling and spending time with Karen, family and her two adorable boys, Jack & Harry.( It's the only place that I get a whole night's sleep at!...I sleep terribly at home getting about 3 - 4 hours most night and less if I stay at Gramps's...so 6 hours unbroken for me is fantastic).....the boy's got new scooters so they were up & down the drive with them. Sunday we did some scrapping with the boys as they have just returned form their holiday and had pics & postcards to scrap.
Last night I finally uploaded some photo's ..hopefully it will inspire me to scrap some layouts....

No comments: