TCakes...Recipe's & Slices of Teresa's Life....
Pages
T's Home
JYC 2014
JYC 2010
Chick Flicks in NY City....
Sunday, 17 June 2007
Just a short note today.......wishing my Grandad a 'Happy Father's Day'.
I wouldn't be where I am today without him so just wanted to say a very BIG Thankyou...........
.....going now as 'buff' Beasley is on the TV soon and I can't miss that!
Tx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, 17 June 2007
Just a short note today.......wishing my Grandad a 'Happy Father's Day'.
I wouldn't be where I am today without him so just wanted to say a very BIG Thankyou...........
.....going now as 'buff' Beasley is on the TV soon and I can't miss that!
Tx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment