Thursday, 22 November 2007

Happy Thanksgiving.....................



Evening everyone.... "Happy Thanksgiving".....well as you all know I am off to New York at the weekend so thought I would share a couple of things with you...these are my Gift cards that I made the girls for our trip. They contain Starbucks Gift Cards with $10 dollars on ...not exactly Breakfast at Tiffany's!. But lots of lattes in our pockets.
Had a busy week with work, we had the Wonder Room party on Tuesday night which was headlined by Stevie Wonder (no pun intended!)...lots of celebrities and I was able to touch the Chanel No5 diamond necklace as worn by Nicole Kidman in the advert......yours exclusively for £495,000! absolutely stunning......off now to think about packing!
Tx...missed my train buddy this week as she is in Cuba.....how cold is she going to be when she comes home!!!

No comments:

Thursday, 22 November 2007

Happy Thanksgiving.....................



Evening everyone.... "Happy Thanksgiving".....well as you all know I am off to New York at the weekend so thought I would share a couple of things with you...these are my Gift cards that I made the girls for our trip. They contain Starbucks Gift Cards with $10 dollars on ...not exactly Breakfast at Tiffany's!. But lots of lattes in our pockets.
Had a busy week with work, we had the Wonder Room party on Tuesday night which was headlined by Stevie Wonder (no pun intended!)...lots of celebrities and I was able to touch the Chanel No5 diamond necklace as worn by Nicole Kidman in the advert......yours exclusively for £495,000! absolutely stunning......off now to think about packing!
Tx...missed my train buddy this week as she is in Cuba.....how cold is she going to be when she comes home!!!

No comments: