Sunday, 1 September 2013

September arrives in the sun..


Hello September..
It's hard to believe that we are about to enter the 9th month of the year, but September is here. I love this time of the year..

The sun still shines, days are a little chillier, apples in abundance everywhere and leaves turning from green to gold. As Summer moves to Autumn I am determined to enjoy as much as I can outdoors before the darkness of winter envelopes me and the sofa and blankets beckon... during September I
am going to Learn something everyday, read more, Blog more (hopefully with a little more structure)
and spend some time in the sunshine....
What are your September plans..?

No comments:

Sunday, 1 September 2013

September arrives in the sun..


Hello September..
It's hard to believe that we are about to enter the 9th month of the year, but September is here. I love this time of the year..

The sun still shines, days are a little chillier, apples in abundance everywhere and leaves turning from green to gold. As Summer moves to Autumn I am determined to enjoy as much as I can outdoors before the darkness of winter envelopes me and the sofa and blankets beckon... during September I
am going to Learn something everyday, read more, Blog more (hopefully with a little more structure)
and spend some time in the sunshine....
What are your September plans..?

No comments: