I have a plan for July, so I hope to get some posts up of life and stuff over the last couple of months.
June although doesn't look like I've done a great deal, having had nearly 3 weeks off work in May, June was full of life at the corner shop, sale and a few celebrations.
- June started with M passing his final tests and after 10 weeks of training being signed off and starting a new job. This has been a huge relief for him and a new career beckons for him. Bubbles and cocktails were in order for a Saturday night in town.
- With the kits having been in the cattery for the duration of my Baltic adventure they have been real home bodies since coming home. Fitz has taken to finding every sun patch that he can find which includes the kitchen cupboard and the bathroom sink to snooze his way through the day.
- My slimming world journey continued with me successfully hitting 6 stone loss and target which I am absolutely thrilled with.
- Days out included a lovely day at the seaside with M visiting the poppy installation at Shoeburyness followed by lunch at picturesque Leigh on Sea. Sunday at friends drinking Pimms and then an evening seeing Adele at Wembley Stadium.
- June obviously had Fathers Day in it, so a trip to the cemetery followed by brunch with my mum.
I hope that everyone has had a lovely month and look forward to reading and seeing your adventures on social media and in blogland.