
I've made another!.....i'm liking these, can you tell! ..... Recipe: Stamps from magnolia & taylored expressions. It's RED & GREEN challenge on CCT .I'm beginning to think about christmas....6 weeks to go and i'm nowhere near where I normally am at this time. I love the run upto Christmas.....5 Things I love about this time of year:
- Coca Cola advert...the holidays are coming!
- Red cups at Starbucks...Peppermint Mocha or Egg Nog Latte
- M&S advert ~ Take That wrapped with a bow
- being able to play Last Christmas by Wham without looking too stupid!
- Wrapping...i love wrapping!
where would we be without You Tube!!..hope that you enjoyed a flavour of christmas!
3 comments:
Oh this is fab, you have decorated your candle perfectly. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
T its perfect! I'm really going to have to have a go at one of these. Hope you are ok. Hugs Em.x
your candles are so lovely
Post a Comment