Monday, 12 April 2010

Time for Tea and a Treat.....

After a lovely weekend, I'm really hoping that Spring has finally sprung and we can look forward to some sunshine and I can come out from hibernation!......This little email made my day brighter .... only valid wednesday, but 15% of at CK, instore & online.... oh what to buy!....
today I bagged a bargain at work, I picked the lovely knitted throw which is languishing over the bed for the bargain price of £30.... a saving of £45!.... somedays I love my job! ... also spotted in TKMaxx at the weekend CK bedding!
This evening I popped into John Lewis before jumping on the tube, because i fell in love with the window display!... how cute is this... a Tea & cupcake house. I'm loving the cushion.... I also bagged a couple of bargains there....
cookbooks & cards all for £12... today i am the bargain queen!... what bargains have you picked up lately?.... what is on your CK wish list?....

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Oh you lucky thing... I got the CK discount email and wondering if I should use this as an excuse to buy lot's!!! I'm tempted with the bedding at the moment I have to say.

Victoria x

Kelly said...

I want a CK book bag for my packed (diet) lunch!! I'm off to get one tomorrow!
Erm bargains? I bought some coolio bits in Vegas!

klmpink said...

ooh I recognise that bedlinen!! Love the blanket what a bargain!!

Monday, 12 April 2010

Time for Tea and a Treat.....

After a lovely weekend, I'm really hoping that Spring has finally sprung and we can look forward to some sunshine and I can come out from hibernation!......This little email made my day brighter .... only valid wednesday, but 15% of at CK, instore & online.... oh what to buy!....
today I bagged a bargain at work, I picked the lovely knitted throw which is languishing over the bed for the bargain price of £30.... a saving of £45!.... somedays I love my job! ... also spotted in TKMaxx at the weekend CK bedding!
This evening I popped into John Lewis before jumping on the tube, because i fell in love with the window display!... how cute is this... a Tea & cupcake house. I'm loving the cushion.... I also bagged a couple of bargains there....
cookbooks & cards all for £12... today i am the bargain queen!... what bargains have you picked up lately?.... what is on your CK wish list?....

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Oh you lucky thing... I got the CK discount email and wondering if I should use this as an excuse to buy lot's!!! I'm tempted with the bedding at the moment I have to say.

Victoria x

Kelly said...

I want a CK book bag for my packed (diet) lunch!! I'm off to get one tomorrow!
Erm bargains? I bought some coolio bits in Vegas!

klmpink said...

ooh I recognise that bedlinen!! Love the blanket what a bargain!!