Friday, 3 July 2015

July plans....

July has certainly arrived in a glorious haze, with the highest recorded temperature for July ever recorded its been a sweltering start to the summer.
With Sale finishing I am just about to embark on one of the busiest months of the year for me and my team... hopefully I will get some downtime along with a couple of lovely things planned.
  • Photography with Food ~ July see's me catch-up with Emily Quinton who I spent a fabulous day last year learning how to love my camera. This time we are styling with food which I am really looking forward to.
  • A night with the Divine Miss M! - so looking forward to seeing Bette Midler this month. It's a bucket list moment for me and I cannot wait to see this all round entertainer in action.
  • An afternoon with Jonny Wilkinson!... oh my!!! I am a little excited about this ~ Jonny will be coaching at Saracens Allianz park in July and I have a ticket!
  • Cinema trip to see Magic Mike XXL planned ~ don't care if its not great, it had Matt Bomer, Channing Tatum and Joe M in little clothes! (yes I'm shallow, a lady needs to get her kicks somehow!!)
  • and finally July sees me another year older .... so cake celebrations with Bruv x
As you can see the blog has had a July summer make - over and I am completely embracing colour this month!... nothing shy and reserving about this blog for July!
The orange tote has been hauled out of the cupboard along with the Birkenstocks! ... as you can see the orange & pink are out. Tote suitably styled with chanel sunglasses, coach, michael kors & dkny!
DG in his orange swim-shorts is my screen saver for the month... with glorious summer mornings and nights; Taylor recorded 40'c in the car on wednesday evening... so happy that I have air-con :-)

So here;s to a fabulous July... I hope that it brings you warmth, fun and love x

No comments:

Friday, 3 July 2015

July plans....

July has certainly arrived in a glorious haze, with the highest recorded temperature for July ever recorded its been a sweltering start to the summer.
With Sale finishing I am just about to embark on one of the busiest months of the year for me and my team... hopefully I will get some downtime along with a couple of lovely things planned.
  • Photography with Food ~ July see's me catch-up with Emily Quinton who I spent a fabulous day last year learning how to love my camera. This time we are styling with food which I am really looking forward to.
  • A night with the Divine Miss M! - so looking forward to seeing Bette Midler this month. It's a bucket list moment for me and I cannot wait to see this all round entertainer in action.
  • An afternoon with Jonny Wilkinson!... oh my!!! I am a little excited about this ~ Jonny will be coaching at Saracens Allianz park in July and I have a ticket!
  • Cinema trip to see Magic Mike XXL planned ~ don't care if its not great, it had Matt Bomer, Channing Tatum and Joe M in little clothes! (yes I'm shallow, a lady needs to get her kicks somehow!!)
  • and finally July sees me another year older .... so cake celebrations with Bruv x
As you can see the blog has had a July summer make - over and I am completely embracing colour this month!... nothing shy and reserving about this blog for July!
The orange tote has been hauled out of the cupboard along with the Birkenstocks! ... as you can see the orange & pink are out. Tote suitably styled with chanel sunglasses, coach, michael kors & dkny!
DG in his orange swim-shorts is my screen saver for the month... with glorious summer mornings and nights; Taylor recorded 40'c in the car on wednesday evening... so happy that I have air-con :-)

So here;s to a fabulous July... I hope that it brings you warmth, fun and love x

No comments: