With Sale finishing I am just about to embark on one of the busiest months of the year for me and my team... hopefully I will get some downtime along with a couple of lovely things planned.
- Photography with Food ~ July see's me catch-up with Emily Quinton who I spent a fabulous day last year learning how to love my camera. This time we are styling with food which I am really looking forward to.
- A night with the Divine Miss M! - so looking forward to seeing Bette Midler this month. It's a bucket list moment for me and I cannot wait to see this all round entertainer in action.
- An afternoon with Jonny Wilkinson!... oh my!!! I am a little excited about this ~ Jonny will be coaching at Saracens Allianz park in July and I have a ticket!
- Cinema trip to see Magic Mike XXL planned ~ don't care if its not great, it had Matt Bomer, Channing Tatum and Joe M in little clothes! (yes I'm shallow, a lady needs to get her kicks somehow!!)
- and finally July sees me another year older .... so cake celebrations with Bruv x
The orange tote has been hauled out of the cupboard along with the Birkenstocks! ... as you can see the orange & pink are out. Tote suitably styled with chanel sunglasses, coach, michael kors & dkny!
DG in his orange swim-shorts is my screen saver for the month... with glorious summer mornings and nights; Taylor recorded 40'c in the car on wednesday evening... so happy that I have air-con :-)
So here;s to a fabulous July... I hope that it brings you warmth, fun and love x