Sunday, 26 July 2015

Social Media Sunday ~ July

Its been some time since I posted a Social Media Sunday post, but with my instagram feed overflowing with hearts and twitter starred with favourites I thought I would share with you what I have 'liked' this month
With Orange and Pink featuring heavily within my blog styling; this subconsciously influenced my social media this month.
Instagram Loves ...
  1. Mammothent - delicious image of Birch Coffee Bar in New York; showcasing the perfect place for iced-coffee in the west village of NYC.
  2. Johnnyonkers is becoming one of my favourite photographers within New York. This sunrise image looking onto the Empire State Building is stunning.
  3. Vassiliki's  delightful image of the library loung in this years must visit hotel;The Hamyard is lovely. Flowers & books... big tick on my instagram likes.
  4. Jimmy's Farm stunning Suffolk sunset - who needs anywhere else when the Uk can offer glimpses of Summer like this. beautiful.
  5. Oliver Cheshire usurped the gorgeous David Gandy from the token "scrumptious" shot this month... here he is playing with fire & cooking up a storm in Majorca.
  6. SignesJohansen instagram image of the golden hour across the London skyline sums up most of July in London... gorgeous.
  7. Paula FitzHerbert's  beautiful image of the stunning lobby of Claridges captures everything that this hotel is renowned for - classic elegance in opulent surroundings.
  8. ClaridgesHotel showcasing a cacophony of beautiful blooms for a summer wedding in the drawing room of their stunning hotel from @chris.amoroso in hues of pink.
  9. Sally's picture postcard image of her mum-in-law's garden is pure chocolate box picturesque. Fallen back in love with Hollyhock's this year. have complete garden envy!
  10. Nevie Pie's edible work of art on her floral cake is just delicious... one of my favourite cake artists.
  11. Becmillie's handtied boquet completely sums up my month ... roses & tulips; just perfect.
  12. Kerrie from Kerriehessillustration 's image is styled delightfully with roses and ballet pumps...love all her illustrations and images. 
  13. This month I discovered a whole new instagram world of planner addicts!... and this simply styled Kate Spade collection of treats are shared by the very tempting shop of RachelGeorge 
  14. and finally the fabulous Bette Midler shared this image of her and Adele backstage after her recent gig in London (more of that here!)... how amazing does Bette look for 69.
This month saw me getting back into Twitter, however Instagram is still my current favourite.... 2 skylines that I loved for different this month;
Everything NYC stunning image of a glorious sunrise across the NY skyline and a great book to read on my commute - perfect for planning another trip!.
London Air Ambulance tweeted this poignant image of London waking up to the 10th anniversary of the 7/7 bombing attacks in London.
    Two video's shared on twitter have also featured within my favourites this month, Looking at the number of times both tweets have been favourited it seems I am not alone in liking these!!...
    Video 1... the gorgeous David Gandy sharing his holiday favourites!
    and Video 2... the equally gorgeous Daniel Craig in the newly released Spectre movie trailer...
    I can't tell you how excited I am on seeing this trailer.... looking forward to the November release!...
    I hope you have had fun with my social media summer loves... here's some from previous months... thank-you all that have featured for brightening my month with your gorgeous images and witty little posts... I've loved them.

    No comments:

    Sunday, 26 July 2015

    Social Media Sunday ~ July

    Its been some time since I posted a Social Media Sunday post, but with my instagram feed overflowing with hearts and twitter starred with favourites I thought I would share with you what I have 'liked' this month
    With Orange and Pink featuring heavily within my blog styling; this subconsciously influenced my social media this month.
    Instagram Loves ...
    1. Mammothent - delicious image of Birch Coffee Bar in New York; showcasing the perfect place for iced-coffee in the west village of NYC.
    2. Johnnyonkers is becoming one of my favourite photographers within New York. This sunrise image looking onto the Empire State Building is stunning.
    3. Vassiliki's  delightful image of the library loung in this years must visit hotel;The Hamyard is lovely. Flowers & books... big tick on my instagram likes.
    4. Jimmy's Farm stunning Suffolk sunset - who needs anywhere else when the Uk can offer glimpses of Summer like this. beautiful.
    5. Oliver Cheshire usurped the gorgeous David Gandy from the token "scrumptious" shot this month... here he is playing with fire & cooking up a storm in Majorca.
    6. SignesJohansen instagram image of the golden hour across the London skyline sums up most of July in London... gorgeous.
    7. Paula FitzHerbert's  beautiful image of the stunning lobby of Claridges captures everything that this hotel is renowned for - classic elegance in opulent surroundings.
    8. ClaridgesHotel showcasing a cacophony of beautiful blooms for a summer wedding in the drawing room of their stunning hotel from @chris.amoroso in hues of pink.
    9. Sally's picture postcard image of her mum-in-law's garden is pure chocolate box picturesque. Fallen back in love with Hollyhock's this year. have complete garden envy!
    10. Nevie Pie's edible work of art on her floral cake is just delicious... one of my favourite cake artists.
    11. Becmillie's handtied boquet completely sums up my month ... roses & tulips; just perfect.
    12. Kerrie from Kerriehessillustration 's image is styled delightfully with roses and ballet pumps...love all her illustrations and images. 
    13. This month I discovered a whole new instagram world of planner addicts!... and this simply styled Kate Spade collection of treats are shared by the very tempting shop of RachelGeorge 
    14. and finally the fabulous Bette Midler shared this image of her and Adele backstage after her recent gig in London (more of that here!)... how amazing does Bette look for 69.
    This month saw me getting back into Twitter, however Instagram is still my current favourite.... 2 skylines that I loved for different this month;
    Everything NYC stunning image of a glorious sunrise across the NY skyline and a great book to read on my commute - perfect for planning another trip!.
    London Air Ambulance tweeted this poignant image of London waking up to the 10th anniversary of the 7/7 bombing attacks in London.
      Two video's shared on twitter have also featured within my favourites this month, Looking at the number of times both tweets have been favourited it seems I am not alone in liking these!!...
      Video 1... the gorgeous David Gandy sharing his holiday favourites!
      and Video 2... the equally gorgeous Daniel Craig in the newly released Spectre movie trailer...
      I can't tell you how excited I am on seeing this trailer.... looking forward to the November release!...
      I hope you have had fun with my social media summer loves... here's some from previous months... thank-you all that have featured for brightening my month with your gorgeous images and witty little posts... I've loved them.

      No comments: