June is fairly quiet for me, things planned are:
- A trip to Scotland to celebrate my goddaughters wedding - Taylor and I will be taking a trip, complete with wedding cake!
- Continue with my Slimming World journey ( a blog post to come)
- Breakfast treat at The Connaught Hotel (sister of Claridges)
- Movie nights with a couple of trips planned to the cinema... kicking off this weekend with one of my favourite books "Me before You" by Jo Jo Moyes.
Work eases up a little bit with the Sale season (lots of shopping!) and I am hopping to catch-up on some reading and have several books queued on the Kindle.
I also have a list of blog posts to catchup on featuring photo walks, new york, books, food and movies.... Regular posts will include the books that I have read during the month, my Instagram and social media favourites and share with you some of the slices of my life in London, home & the kits.
As you can see the blog has had a spring/summer make-over from the blues and pinks of May to the peaches and blush of summer.... heres to a fun filled month.
No comments:
Post a Comment