Thursday, 2 June 2016

Hello June....

So June is here along with an arctic blast from the north and dreary weather in London. It seems that other areas of the country are bathed in glorious sunshine and temps hotter than the med except the capital!... So as I shared earlier this week I am now on a countdown at work to leaving and moving onto a new adventure... I am sure I will share more nearer the time and relive some of my favourite Selfridges moments.
June is fairly quiet for me, things planned are:
  • A trip to Scotland to celebrate my goddaughters wedding - Taylor and I will be taking a trip, complete with wedding cake!
  • Continue with my Slimming World journey ( a blog post to come)
  • Breakfast treat at The Connaught Hotel (sister of Claridges)
  • Movie nights with a couple of trips planned to the cinema... kicking off this weekend with one of my favourite books "Me before You" by Jo Jo Moyes.

Work eases up a little bit with the Sale season (lots of shopping!) and I am hopping to catch-up on some reading and have several books queued on the Kindle.
I also have a list of blog posts to catchup on featuring photo walks, new york, books, food and movies.... Regular posts will include the books that I have read during the month, my Instagram and social media favourites and share with you some of the slices of my life in London, home & the kits.
As you can see the blog has had a  spring/summer make-over from the blues and pinks of May to the peaches and blush of summer.... heres to a fun filled month.

No comments:

Thursday, 2 June 2016

Hello June....

So June is here along with an arctic blast from the north and dreary weather in London. It seems that other areas of the country are bathed in glorious sunshine and temps hotter than the med except the capital!... So as I shared earlier this week I am now on a countdown at work to leaving and moving onto a new adventure... I am sure I will share more nearer the time and relive some of my favourite Selfridges moments.
June is fairly quiet for me, things planned are:
  • A trip to Scotland to celebrate my goddaughters wedding - Taylor and I will be taking a trip, complete with wedding cake!
  • Continue with my Slimming World journey ( a blog post to come)
  • Breakfast treat at The Connaught Hotel (sister of Claridges)
  • Movie nights with a couple of trips planned to the cinema... kicking off this weekend with one of my favourite books "Me before You" by Jo Jo Moyes.

Work eases up a little bit with the Sale season (lots of shopping!) and I am hopping to catch-up on some reading and have several books queued on the Kindle.
I also have a list of blog posts to catchup on featuring photo walks, new york, books, food and movies.... Regular posts will include the books that I have read during the month, my Instagram and social media favourites and share with you some of the slices of my life in London, home & the kits.
As you can see the blog has had a  spring/summer make-over from the blues and pinks of May to the peaches and blush of summer.... heres to a fun filled month.

No comments: