Saturday, 5 November 2016

Hello November.....

So November has arrived with a sharp drop in temperature, a little fog and a reminder that Christmas is now 7 weeks away. When you work in retail this is the most critical 6 weeks of the year and its now full on festive focus.
I am this year determined to enjoy the festive build up and try not to spend the whole time at work.
I have a few things booked in November and I'm looking forward to these and even more in December. London will go full christmas from the weekend with light switch on's across all the big streets.This month I have tickets for a couple of big things; England autumn rugby games - I am taking a friend to his first Twickenham date with the England squad and Fiji and then the following week he is taking me to my first outing at the Imax to see J.K. Rowlings Fantastic Beasts.

November also sees the return of a festive favourite with the launch of Starbucks red cups. With a Slimming worls countdown to Christmas I am hoping to achieve my 5 stone award before Santa arrives (this will bring my weight loss to 6 stone ) and then hopefully target sometime in early 2017.

So here's to a fab November.... looking forward to catching up with all your blogs and reading about what you have planned for the festive season.... have a great week... Tx

No comments:

Saturday, 5 November 2016

Hello November.....

So November has arrived with a sharp drop in temperature, a little fog and a reminder that Christmas is now 7 weeks away. When you work in retail this is the most critical 6 weeks of the year and its now full on festive focus.
I am this year determined to enjoy the festive build up and try not to spend the whole time at work.
I have a few things booked in November and I'm looking forward to these and even more in December. London will go full christmas from the weekend with light switch on's across all the big streets.This month I have tickets for a couple of big things; England autumn rugby games - I am taking a friend to his first Twickenham date with the England squad and Fiji and then the following week he is taking me to my first outing at the Imax to see J.K. Rowlings Fantastic Beasts.

November also sees the return of a festive favourite with the launch of Starbucks red cups. With a Slimming worls countdown to Christmas I am hoping to achieve my 5 stone award before Santa arrives (this will bring my weight loss to 6 stone ) and then hopefully target sometime in early 2017.

So here's to a fab November.... looking forward to catching up with all your blogs and reading about what you have planned for the festive season.... have a great week... Tx

No comments: