Friday, 6 January 2017

Hello January and 2017.....

So after an 8 week hiatus I thought it was time that I dropped into blog land and say hello.
Life got pretty busy in the few weeks leading into Christmas and I have lots to post about.

I have some downtime over the next couple of days so hoping to update the blog a little.
I started 2017 having the most chilled NY day after a busy Christmas with work and life and had the most laziest day watching Bridget Jones and Harry Potter.... perfect....

I hope that everyone had a fabulous Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.....
I'm back :-) ... hello 2017

3 comments:

Gem said...

Happy New Year to you my lovely. Sometime a break away from blogging is something we all need every once in a while, especially as life can get so hectic.
I hope you had an incredible Christmas and that 2017 brings you everything you hope and dream of x x x

Iola Moore said...

Happy new year Teresa. Nice to see you back in the land of blogging. Looking forward to reading your 2017 posts x

Ms Leanne Fraser said...

Happy new year!! x

Friday, 6 January 2017

Hello January and 2017.....

So after an 8 week hiatus I thought it was time that I dropped into blog land and say hello.
Life got pretty busy in the few weeks leading into Christmas and I have lots to post about.

I have some downtime over the next couple of days so hoping to update the blog a little.
I started 2017 having the most chilled NY day after a busy Christmas with work and life and had the most laziest day watching Bridget Jones and Harry Potter.... perfect....

I hope that everyone had a fabulous Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.....
I'm back :-) ... hello 2017

3 comments:

Gem said...

Happy New Year to you my lovely. Sometime a break away from blogging is something we all need every once in a while, especially as life can get so hectic.
I hope you had an incredible Christmas and that 2017 brings you everything you hope and dream of x x x

Iola Moore said...

Happy new year Teresa. Nice to see you back in the land of blogging. Looking forward to reading your 2017 posts x

Ms Leanne Fraser said...

Happy new year!! x