Sunday, 17 February 2008

Littles Birthday

Today is my darling niece Libby's 5th Birthday. so here's her card.... we went down to Leigh and had a walk along the beach took some fab pictures which i'm hoping to scrap soon!..............and then we went for lunch which was nice. ...
My brother rang me rang me saturday afternoon and asked if it was too late for a cake!!!!...........so apologies that it's not a masterpiece but she was very excited, and as you can guess she is high school musical mad!!
post soon. Tx

1 comment:

Glitter Chatter said...

can't believe she is 5 omg!!! where does time go? and trust mark to give you so little notice for a cake lol

Sunday, 17 February 2008

Littles Birthday

Today is my darling niece Libby's 5th Birthday. so here's her card.... we went down to Leigh and had a walk along the beach took some fab pictures which i'm hoping to scrap soon!..............and then we went for lunch which was nice. ...
My brother rang me rang me saturday afternoon and asked if it was too late for a cake!!!!...........so apologies that it's not a masterpiece but she was very excited, and as you can guess she is high school musical mad!!
post soon. Tx

1 comment:

Glitter Chatter said...

can't believe she is 5 omg!!! where does time go? and trust mark to give you so little notice for a cake lol