Friday, 29 February 2008

Sugar Nellie ATC swap





well this week i was determined to post before the weekend.....and today is friday!!!.....here are my sugar nellie atc's which i have finished this week...i am in a swap on UKS.....this is my first go and I am very pleased...

Update on my week..went to scrapaholics on monday and nearly managed to finish a page!......my friend Lucy's dad went to get some test results today at the hospital and fortunately its not what we all feared,so thankfully some brighter news.....Brads arm is a bit better,so BIG thankyou to everyone who posted lovely comments.

My sleeping pattern is getting worse.....I can now recite the TV schedule between 3.45 & 6am..(desperate housewives, richard & judy, and neighbours!)....i'm dreading the clocks going forward as I don't get to sleep before 11/11.30...and that's on a good night if i'm at home...if i'm at gramps its cat naps...talking of cat naps i'm off now as the cat is helping me to type and driving me nuts!...she wants food.

Tx

1 comment:

Joana said...

wow they are so cute , love the papers and the colours
xxxx
Joana

Friday, 29 February 2008

Sugar Nellie ATC swap





well this week i was determined to post before the weekend.....and today is friday!!!.....here are my sugar nellie atc's which i have finished this week...i am in a swap on UKS.....this is my first go and I am very pleased...

Update on my week..went to scrapaholics on monday and nearly managed to finish a page!......my friend Lucy's dad went to get some test results today at the hospital and fortunately its not what we all feared,so thankfully some brighter news.....Brads arm is a bit better,so BIG thankyou to everyone who posted lovely comments.

My sleeping pattern is getting worse.....I can now recite the TV schedule between 3.45 & 6am..(desperate housewives, richard & judy, and neighbours!)....i'm dreading the clocks going forward as I don't get to sleep before 11/11.30...and that's on a good night if i'm at home...if i'm at gramps its cat naps...talking of cat naps i'm off now as the cat is helping me to type and driving me nuts!...she wants food.

Tx

1 comment:

Joana said...

wow they are so cute , love the papers and the colours
xxxx
Joana