Monday, 22 September 2008

Welcome back girls!..........


How excited am I !....look what dropped on my doormat this morning!....welcome back girls....missed you!...yes can you tell that i'm excited that Sex & the City was released on DVD today!.....having seen it 3 times at the cinema i can now watch it every day!......more good news today was that I won last weeks Tilda & Co challenge which was a lovely surprise...so thankyou Monica for letting me know!
hugs Tx

3 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Well done you! Not surprised that you won, you're so talented! Happy watching!

Joana24 said...

Congratulations Teresa
hope you are OK
have a nice weekend
hugs
joana

~Emma~ said...

Hi babe. Still not seen this film...woe is me! Hope you're ok and catch up with you soon.xx

Monday, 22 September 2008

Welcome back girls!..........


How excited am I !....look what dropped on my doormat this morning!....welcome back girls....missed you!...yes can you tell that i'm excited that Sex & the City was released on DVD today!.....having seen it 3 times at the cinema i can now watch it every day!......more good news today was that I won last weeks Tilda & Co challenge which was a lovely surprise...so thankyou Monica for letting me know!
hugs Tx

3 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Well done you! Not surprised that you won, you're so talented! Happy watching!

Joana24 said...

Congratulations Teresa
hope you are OK
have a nice weekend
hugs
joana

~Emma~ said...

Hi babe. Still not seen this film...woe is me! Hope you're ok and catch up with you soon.xx