Tuesday, 3 January 2012

New Year, New York!

I wish I could be sitting here posting that, that was where I was, but alas no! .... maybe next year!
I am of course referring to the movie New Years Eve, bought to us by the team that produced Valentines Day, it centres on New Years Eve in New York, and how the lives of several individuals cross and intertwine in a fabulous chick flick...

Tuesday night was movie night and we indulged in this film... and loved it
Cast is amazing, Josh Dhumal, Sarah Jessica Parker, Robert de Niro, Ashton Kutcher, Zac Efron, Halle Berry, Katherine Hiegel, Jon Bon Jovi to name but a few... I could go on.
It encapsulates New York brilliantly and my desire to stand in Times Square and watch that ball drop at midnight is top billing on my wish list. It made me laugh, cry and reflect,( and is full of eye candy!) a perfect holiday movie and will be watched yearly from now...
Can you tell I loved it!... nothing beats New York on New Years....

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Oh I do want to see this movie!!!

Victoria xxx

Kelly said...

I thought you had jetted off again!!!
I'm a bit late in popping over to wish a very Happy New Year to you and your family, I hope 2012 is kind to you and that you get all you could possibly wish for xxx

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

New Year, New York!

I wish I could be sitting here posting that, that was where I was, but alas no! .... maybe next year!
I am of course referring to the movie New Years Eve, bought to us by the team that produced Valentines Day, it centres on New Years Eve in New York, and how the lives of several individuals cross and intertwine in a fabulous chick flick...

Tuesday night was movie night and we indulged in this film... and loved it
Cast is amazing, Josh Dhumal, Sarah Jessica Parker, Robert de Niro, Ashton Kutcher, Zac Efron, Halle Berry, Katherine Hiegel, Jon Bon Jovi to name but a few... I could go on.
It encapsulates New York brilliantly and my desire to stand in Times Square and watch that ball drop at midnight is top billing on my wish list. It made me laugh, cry and reflect,( and is full of eye candy!) a perfect holiday movie and will be watched yearly from now...
Can you tell I loved it!... nothing beats New York on New Years....

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Oh I do want to see this movie!!!

Victoria xxx

Kelly said...

I thought you had jetted off again!!!
I'm a bit late in popping over to wish a very Happy New Year to you and your family, I hope 2012 is kind to you and that you get all you could possibly wish for xxx