Wednesday, 18 January 2012

MIA....

For those that have followed my blog over the last couple of years, will know that I disappear off the radar for January!... It's financial year end at work, which means lots of audits, and very long hours... the only chance of seeing me is if you are in the big yellow store!... my little alarm clock rings at 4.30am, 6 days a week, trying to be home by8..with Sunday for sleeping!....
A week before Christmas we moved into a new open plan office, which is taking some getting used to.... I'm loving my new desk!




With a staple diet of Starbucks, & bananas, and organised curtesy of Mulberry & moleskin, it will soon be February!... I have been catching up with all your blogs on my commute....apologies for the lack of comments, I promise I will be back soon.... Xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Archies Mum said...

4.30 oh dear what an awful time to have to get up. You must be absolutely knackered. I'm sure you'll be glad when this month is over.

Florence and Mary said...

I struggle to get up at 7am.... well done you!

Victoria xxx

A garden just outside Venice said...

Bloody financial year end, I'm working like a slave since 2 weeks..I hope you get some rest and "me time" soon!
Michela x

Clair said...

OMG...4:30 poor you!Looking forward to seeing you back in action soon xxx

Clair said...

OMG...4:30 poor you!Looking forward to seeing you back in action soon xxx

Kelly said...

Poor you I feel for you althought the sales at that big yellow store should more than make up for it! So glad I could lead you astray the other day was great catching up, I'll try to bunk off more often!!!

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

MIA....

For those that have followed my blog over the last couple of years, will know that I disappear off the radar for January!... It's financial year end at work, which means lots of audits, and very long hours... the only chance of seeing me is if you are in the big yellow store!... my little alarm clock rings at 4.30am, 6 days a week, trying to be home by8..with Sunday for sleeping!....
A week before Christmas we moved into a new open plan office, which is taking some getting used to.... I'm loving my new desk!




With a staple diet of Starbucks, & bananas, and organised curtesy of Mulberry & moleskin, it will soon be February!... I have been catching up with all your blogs on my commute....apologies for the lack of comments, I promise I will be back soon.... Xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Archies Mum said...

4.30 oh dear what an awful time to have to get up. You must be absolutely knackered. I'm sure you'll be glad when this month is over.

Florence and Mary said...

I struggle to get up at 7am.... well done you!

Victoria xxx

A garden just outside Venice said...

Bloody financial year end, I'm working like a slave since 2 weeks..I hope you get some rest and "me time" soon!
Michela x

Clair said...

OMG...4:30 poor you!Looking forward to seeing you back in action soon xxx

Clair said...

OMG...4:30 poor you!Looking forward to seeing you back in action soon xxx

Kelly said...

Poor you I feel for you althought the sales at that big yellow store should more than make up for it! So glad I could lead you astray the other day was great catching up, I'll try to bunk off more often!!!