Saturday, 8 December 2012

From New York to London...

with love.... I am back from New York, laden with goodies!.... can't wait to share my adventures with you ( there are many!) amazed on how much I packed in in 5 days. City Girl's (or Google Gladwell as my "bestie" affectionately called me ) ...they will include.... NY firemen, Cupcakes, Blue Boxes, Red Velvet waffles, Eggnog, TV news crews, Pancakes, a fab night with my Best friend! and 3 serendipitous moments.... St Patricks Cathedral, World Trade Centre and the Highline....the list is endless...


However before I share my adventures, I need to get into Christmas mode as I am a little behind, so bare with me whilst i juggle and unpack!..





No comments:

Saturday, 8 December 2012

From New York to London...

with love.... I am back from New York, laden with goodies!.... can't wait to share my adventures with you ( there are many!) amazed on how much I packed in in 5 days. City Girl's (or Google Gladwell as my "bestie" affectionately called me ) ...they will include.... NY firemen, Cupcakes, Blue Boxes, Red Velvet waffles, Eggnog, TV news crews, Pancakes, a fab night with my Best friend! and 3 serendipitous moments.... St Patricks Cathedral, World Trade Centre and the Highline....the list is endless...


However before I share my adventures, I need to get into Christmas mode as I am a little behind, so bare with me whilst i juggle and unpack!..





No comments: