Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Serendipity!....

Flight smooth and relaxing... Got a big seat all to myself in premium ( all for the bargain upgrade price of £30!... ) I slept, read and watched New York themed movies across the Atlantic.
My kindle aided my waiting time in immigration... only 15 minutes which was very good for US border patrol... Luggage waiting and onto shuttle for transfer to the big city...
After checking in and dumping bags, I headed out to explore neighbourhood of an unseasonably warm New York .. 60' (my suitcase does not reflect these temperatures) apparently it will be back to the normal cold NY on Wednesday.
Located a short walk from Bloomingdales, I headed to the big brown store for a little browse and then onto Serendipity for some food & their famous frozen hot chocolate...(just the think for a warm evening in New York!)
Delicious.... (those that have not seen Serendipity the movie... It's a must at holiday time!)... more detail & pics on my return.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

Don't know the film but glad you had such a good flight over there. Deffo worth the thirty quid, I'd say!
Have a (Diane) brill time.
Z xx

Archies Mum said...

Glad you had a good flight. Unfortunately I don't know the film either. I'll have to try and find it to watch. Hope you enjoyed your frozen hot chocolate!!

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Serendipity!....

Flight smooth and relaxing... Got a big seat all to myself in premium ( all for the bargain upgrade price of £30!... ) I slept, read and watched New York themed movies across the Atlantic.
My kindle aided my waiting time in immigration... only 15 minutes which was very good for US border patrol... Luggage waiting and onto shuttle for transfer to the big city...
After checking in and dumping bags, I headed out to explore neighbourhood of an unseasonably warm New York .. 60' (my suitcase does not reflect these temperatures) apparently it will be back to the normal cold NY on Wednesday.
Located a short walk from Bloomingdales, I headed to the big brown store for a little browse and then onto Serendipity for some food & their famous frozen hot chocolate...(just the think for a warm evening in New York!)
Delicious.... (those that have not seen Serendipity the movie... It's a must at holiday time!)... more detail & pics on my return.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

Don't know the film but glad you had such a good flight over there. Deffo worth the thirty quid, I'd say!
Have a (Diane) brill time.
Z xx

Archies Mum said...

Glad you had a good flight. Unfortunately I don't know the film either. I'll have to try and find it to watch. Hope you enjoyed your frozen hot chocolate!!