Monday, 31 December 2012

Out with the Old....

and in with the New.
2012 was the year that we showed the world why we are called "Great Britain"... I'm not sure how 2013 will top it, but let's hope it's healthy, happy and prosperous for you all.
December seems to have passed me by in a flash and I aim to update you with my December in January. For those that have followed my blog over the last few years will know that January is a tough month work wise so my entertainment will be reliving my December.
This will include:-
My New York trip
Nutcracker Ballet
Waitrose cookery school
Matthew Bourne's Sleeping Beauty
Viva Forever musical
A Taste of Christmas
and somewhere in between all of that Christmas!
I am spending New Years eve in New York style with cupcakes, New Years eve movie and a Brooklyn beer.. Cheers.....
One day I will stand in Times Square and watch the ball drop!...

Happy new year to you all x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Happy New Year Teresa, hope 2013 is good to you and you have many more posts for your blog for the coming year x

Florence and Mary said...

Happy New Year,

Love Victoria xxx

Pennyblossoms said...

With love and best wishes for the new year!
Looking forward to your posts about the ballets and the Spice Girls show!
Z xx

Monday, 31 December 2012

Out with the Old....

and in with the New.
2012 was the year that we showed the world why we are called "Great Britain"... I'm not sure how 2013 will top it, but let's hope it's healthy, happy and prosperous for you all.
December seems to have passed me by in a flash and I aim to update you with my December in January. For those that have followed my blog over the last few years will know that January is a tough month work wise so my entertainment will be reliving my December.
This will include:-
My New York trip
Nutcracker Ballet
Waitrose cookery school
Matthew Bourne's Sleeping Beauty
Viva Forever musical
A Taste of Christmas
and somewhere in between all of that Christmas!
I am spending New Years eve in New York style with cupcakes, New Years eve movie and a Brooklyn beer.. Cheers.....
One day I will stand in Times Square and watch the ball drop!...

Happy new year to you all x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Happy New Year Teresa, hope 2013 is good to you and you have many more posts for your blog for the coming year x

Florence and Mary said...

Happy New Year,

Love Victoria xxx

Pennyblossoms said...

With love and best wishes for the new year!
Looking forward to your posts about the ballets and the Spice Girls show!
Z xx