Sunday, 2 December 2012

The holiday's are coming!...

It's that time of year again!... My bags are packed and I'm ready to go!


This week has been a whirl of activity, but today I got organised for my trip.
Jobs today were to pack case and sort out my hand luggage all helped nicely by some Christmas movies & happy holidays playlist on iPod
Coming to New York with me is Ali Mcnamaras fabulous new book along with other christmassy/ new york inspired downloads on kindle...I should have enough reading material for the flight!... My faithful Moleskin New York book is back in the bag accompanied by a mini map & passport and a few gift cards to spend!... This was all,aided nicely with a Baileys coffee & peppermint brownies & candy cane hershey kisses!
My To Do list is growing by the minutes.... Only hope I can cram it all in...
This years musts are:
Katherine Hepburn exhibition at the New York Library
Nutcracker ballet at Lincoln centre
Red velvet waffles breakfast at Sweet Revenge
Cheesy fries & burger from Shake Shack
See you across the pond....x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

Have the most wonderful time and remember to take lots of photos!
Z xx

Archies Mum said...

Safe journey, and enjoy yourself. Look foward to hearing about your travels x

Shake Shack said...

Our team can't wait to see you soon at the Shack! We're so happy to be on your NYC must-do list.

Have an awesome trip!

-Brandy, Shake Shack

Shake Shack said...

Our team can't wait to see you soon at the Shack! We're so happy to be on your NYC must-do list.

Have an awesome trip!

-Brandy, Shake Shack

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Have a fabulous time - look forward to reading all about it xx

Sunday, 2 December 2012

The holiday's are coming!...

It's that time of year again!... My bags are packed and I'm ready to go!


This week has been a whirl of activity, but today I got organised for my trip.
Jobs today were to pack case and sort out my hand luggage all helped nicely by some Christmas movies & happy holidays playlist on iPod
Coming to New York with me is Ali Mcnamaras fabulous new book along with other christmassy/ new york inspired downloads on kindle...I should have enough reading material for the flight!... My faithful Moleskin New York book is back in the bag accompanied by a mini map & passport and a few gift cards to spend!... This was all,aided nicely with a Baileys coffee & peppermint brownies & candy cane hershey kisses!
My To Do list is growing by the minutes.... Only hope I can cram it all in...
This years musts are:
Katherine Hepburn exhibition at the New York Library
Nutcracker ballet at Lincoln centre
Red velvet waffles breakfast at Sweet Revenge
Cheesy fries & burger from Shake Shack
See you across the pond....x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

Have the most wonderful time and remember to take lots of photos!
Z xx

Archies Mum said...

Safe journey, and enjoy yourself. Look foward to hearing about your travels x

Shake Shack said...

Our team can't wait to see you soon at the Shack! We're so happy to be on your NYC must-do list.

Have an awesome trip!

-Brandy, Shake Shack

Shake Shack said...

Our team can't wait to see you soon at the Shack! We're so happy to be on your NYC must-do list.

Have an awesome trip!

-Brandy, Shake Shack

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Have a fabulous time - look forward to reading all about it xx