- Tennison - no release date yet for this, but cant wait to see the adaption of Lynda La Plante's Tennison come to the screen; the story of DI Jane Tennison (Prime Suspect) when she joined the police in the 70's.
- DCI Banks - loving the return on this series. Along with the great investigations I am also loving the under story's of the characters. My friends wife is one of the lead characters which adds to the enjoyment of this series.
- Inside Scotland Yard - completely hooked on this documentary presented by Sir Trevor McDonald. Earlier this year I was lucky enough to see some of Scotland Yards infamous Black Museum and loved it. Opening the doors to this fascinating building is a thrill.
- Starting this week is National Treasure on channel 4 and a welcome return to the TV of Robbie Coltrane and the fabulous Julie Walters - an iconic TV star is accused of rape and then suddenly several girls come forward with similar allegations.
- Another fabulous documentary currently being aired is Inside British Vogue. Fascinating insight into the world of the most powerful fashion house and magazine.
Cold Feet has seen a welcome return to TV after 13 years, its great to see all the old characters after so long and it feels like they've never been away. Enjoying the series and the complexities of the lives, divorces, marriages of the 5 friends.
Thrilled that series 3 of The Fall returns to BBC2 this week - without a doubt Jamie Dornan is the most sexiest serial killer ever and can't wait to see where this series goes.
Sunday nights at (pm my planner goes into overdrive with Victoria and Poldark - perfect Sunday night period drama. Loving both series, but Victoria is currently my favourite.
Another series that starts this week is Paranoid ; trailer looks great and the cast is fantastic, perfect autumnal evening viewing. Finally Our Girl returns with series 2 and Michelle Keegan in the main role filling the very big shoes of Lacey Turner. Episode 1 was a little slow but episode 2 was a thrill from start to finish and enjoying the new characters alongside the old ones.
So that's my autumn viewing list, would love to hear whats on yours .... have a great week.