Progress to date looks a bit like this:
157.8K walked (98 miles)
219,912 steps walked
From the beautiful sunrises in the city, to my favourite coffee stops along my commute I am sharing glimpses of my walking life and loving it.As you can see I have been blessed with beautiful weather and have explored some gorgeous parts of London. I have had amazing support from my friends and family and have received lots of encouragement and half way through this adventure I have achieved 62% of my donation target.
I dont know anyone who's life hasn't been affected in some way by Cancer and by taking on this challenge I hope that the small steps I am taking in September will lead to giant strides in the eventual cure of this cruel disease. I am sharing my progress throughout the month and updating my Just Giving, Facebook & Instagram pages daily.



No comments:
Post a Comment