Thursday, 15 September 2016

10,000 steps a day in September

So we're halfway through September and therefore halfway through my Walking all over Cancer challenge with my 10,000 steps a day in September  for Cancer Research.
Progress to date looks a bit like this:


157.8K walked (98 miles)
219,912 steps walked

    I have tried to vary my activity daily and capture moments during my walks. I have been blessed with the weather and whether I am pounding the streets of London or walking / running round my local park I am embracing this challenge whole heartily.
    From the beautiful sunrises in the city, to my favourite coffee stops along my commute I am sharing glimpses of my walking life and loving it.
    As you can see I have been blessed with beautiful weather and have explored some gorgeous parts of London. I have had amazing support from my friends and family and have received lots of encouragement and half way through this adventure I have achieved 62% of my donation target.
    I dont know anyone who's life hasn't been affected in some way by Cancer and by taking on this challenge I hope that the small steps I am taking in September will lead to giant strides in the eventual cure of this cruel disease. I am sharing my progress throughout the month and updating my Just Giving,  Facebook & Instagram pages daily.






    No comments:

    Thursday, 15 September 2016

    10,000 steps a day in September

    So we're halfway through September and therefore halfway through my Walking all over Cancer challenge with my 10,000 steps a day in September  for Cancer Research.
    Progress to date looks a bit like this:


    157.8K walked (98 miles)
    219,912 steps walked

      I have tried to vary my activity daily and capture moments during my walks. I have been blessed with the weather and whether I am pounding the streets of London or walking / running round my local park I am embracing this challenge whole heartily.
      From the beautiful sunrises in the city, to my favourite coffee stops along my commute I am sharing glimpses of my walking life and loving it.
      As you can see I have been blessed with beautiful weather and have explored some gorgeous parts of London. I have had amazing support from my friends and family and have received lots of encouragement and half way through this adventure I have achieved 62% of my donation target.
      I dont know anyone who's life hasn't been affected in some way by Cancer and by taking on this challenge I hope that the small steps I am taking in September will lead to giant strides in the eventual cure of this cruel disease. I am sharing my progress throughout the month and updating my Just Giving,  Facebook & Instagram pages daily.






      No comments: