Friday, 2 September 2016

Hello September ....

So September has arrived with some glorious sunrises and sunsets and I am happy to announce that normal blogging service should resume.
August was a month of so much change, the biggest being a brand new job which sees me enter month 2 and week 5 next week.
September is fairly low key for me and looking forward to some downtime along with catching up with friends, having fun and getting some routine back after a month of change.
My slimming-world and fitness journey takes on a new challenge with me participating in the walking all over cancer campaign of 10,000 steps a day in September.
September also sees the return of a much loved character Bridget Jones - tickets are booked and can't wait for the fun and clutz that she will bring, along with a new romance with the delicious Jack (Patrick Dempsey)
I love September its a month that is filled with gorgeous beginnings, leaves changing and of course Pumpkin Lattes (I'm allowing myself one this season as the syns are huge!)
The Rugby season kicks off this month so a trip to Twickenham is planned
I also have so many blog posts to catch-up on from August during the month including: Paris adventures, Month 1 with the Fenwick family, Fitness and SW update and a gorgeous summer in the city.
Here's to a great September ..... filled with love, fun, friendship and the occasional rugby thigh!

No comments:

Friday, 2 September 2016

Hello September ....

So September has arrived with some glorious sunrises and sunsets and I am happy to announce that normal blogging service should resume.
August was a month of so much change, the biggest being a brand new job which sees me enter month 2 and week 5 next week.
September is fairly low key for me and looking forward to some downtime along with catching up with friends, having fun and getting some routine back after a month of change.
My slimming-world and fitness journey takes on a new challenge with me participating in the walking all over cancer campaign of 10,000 steps a day in September.
September also sees the return of a much loved character Bridget Jones - tickets are booked and can't wait for the fun and clutz that she will bring, along with a new romance with the delicious Jack (Patrick Dempsey)
I love September its a month that is filled with gorgeous beginnings, leaves changing and of course Pumpkin Lattes (I'm allowing myself one this season as the syns are huge!)
The Rugby season kicks off this month so a trip to Twickenham is planned
I also have so many blog posts to catch-up on from August during the month including: Paris adventures, Month 1 with the Fenwick family, Fitness and SW update and a gorgeous summer in the city.
Here's to a great September ..... filled with love, fun, friendship and the occasional rugby thigh!

No comments: