Saturday, 24 September 2016

TCakes SW adventures ....

A couple of months ago I shared my journey with SlimmingWorld over the last year. Since that post I am happy to share that I have lost another stone and  my total weight loss over the last 13 months has now reached 5 stone in total, 4 of which have been with SW.
I am thrilled and feel like a completely new person. I have one and a half stone to go until I hit my target, which will mean a loss of 5 1/2 stone with SW and 6 1/2 stone in total, which I hope to hit before Christmas.
I can honestly say that although it hasn’t been easy, it equally hasn’t been hard; it just requires planning and making the right choices. The hardest part of the journey has been stepping up the fitness as for me it was as much about feeling fitter as it was feeling fitter.
I have a great friend, who has been on this journey as well who has been the most amazing support and has encouraged me daily, as well as got me running around the park. ( the only thing on this journey that I hate!) I have discovered that I love the walking and even after I have completed my 10,000 steps challenge in September I  hope to continue through the winter (weather permitting) with my London walks. I have also discovered the fun that Zumba can bring and are now attending a class each week. I have never sweated so hard on 60 minutes in my life but can really see a difference since I have been going.
As we head into autumn I now need to buy a new wardrobe of clothes as I have now dropped 4 sizes and have no winter clothes!
Shopping trip planned and an update to come on progress ....


2 comments:

Iola Moore said...

Congratulations Teresa you must be so pleased with your achievements. Well done you. Enjoy your shopping expedition

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Well done!! I think I've said before my mum has been doing SW for years now and is yet to go off target it's really working well for her.

Victoria x
FlorenceandMary.com

Saturday, 24 September 2016

TCakes SW adventures ....

A couple of months ago I shared my journey with SlimmingWorld over the last year. Since that post I am happy to share that I have lost another stone and  my total weight loss over the last 13 months has now reached 5 stone in total, 4 of which have been with SW.
I am thrilled and feel like a completely new person. I have one and a half stone to go until I hit my target, which will mean a loss of 5 1/2 stone with SW and 6 1/2 stone in total, which I hope to hit before Christmas.
I can honestly say that although it hasn’t been easy, it equally hasn’t been hard; it just requires planning and making the right choices. The hardest part of the journey has been stepping up the fitness as for me it was as much about feeling fitter as it was feeling fitter.
I have a great friend, who has been on this journey as well who has been the most amazing support and has encouraged me daily, as well as got me running around the park. ( the only thing on this journey that I hate!) I have discovered that I love the walking and even after I have completed my 10,000 steps challenge in September I  hope to continue through the winter (weather permitting) with my London walks. I have also discovered the fun that Zumba can bring and are now attending a class each week. I have never sweated so hard on 60 minutes in my life but can really see a difference since I have been going.
As we head into autumn I now need to buy a new wardrobe of clothes as I have now dropped 4 sizes and have no winter clothes!
Shopping trip planned and an update to come on progress ....


2 comments:

Iola Moore said...

Congratulations Teresa you must be so pleased with your achievements. Well done you. Enjoy your shopping expedition

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Well done!! I think I've said before my mum has been doing SW for years now and is yet to go off target it's really working well for her.

Victoria x
FlorenceandMary.com