Monday, 27 August 2007

Naming Day


Morning all.....yesterday was George's naming day, George is my friend Lucy's son....I was her birthing partner along with her mum when he was born two years ago.
The day was lovely and weather beautiful....I made him a dreams and wishes book....(which all the guests completed) and the cake.
I'm gong to try and do some more scrapping today, however should really do some housework!
Happy bank Holiday monday to you all.......
Tx
ps.....Happy Birthday Lucy!...last one in your 20's!

2 comments:

mum on the run said...

Wow, great cake!! Well done!!

Sharon said...

oh yum, oh yum, oh yum!!
Everything looks so delicious - including the mini album and LO!

Monday, 27 August 2007

Naming Day


Morning all.....yesterday was George's naming day, George is my friend Lucy's son....I was her birthing partner along with her mum when he was born two years ago.
The day was lovely and weather beautiful....I made him a dreams and wishes book....(which all the guests completed) and the cake.
I'm gong to try and do some more scrapping today, however should really do some housework!
Happy bank Holiday monday to you all.......
Tx
ps.....Happy Birthday Lucy!...last one in your 20's!

2 comments:

mum on the run said...

Wow, great cake!! Well done!!

Sharon said...

oh yum, oh yum, oh yum!!
Everything looks so delicious - including the mini album and LO!