Monday, 24 September 2007

Autumnal Apple & Cinnamon Muffins


Its officially autumn............my favourite time of year.... its wellie weather and leaf kicking!
Today I've made Apple and Cinnamon muffins...........my friend will love me on the train tomorrow as there is enough for her!!!!
Recipe:
*4oz unsalted butter
* 4oz caster sugar
*4oz self-raising flour
* 2 eggs
*4oz unsweetened apple sauce
* 3/4tsp cinnamon
*5oz sultanas
Pre heat the oven to 175'c. Place the butter,sugar,flour and egg in a bowl and beat with an electric whisk until smooth. Stir in the apple sauce, cinnamon and sultanas.
Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases.
Bake for 25 minutes. ..........Enjoy!

4 comments:

Katie said...

they sound amazing.....mmmm

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

oh I wish you stayed beside me. I would luuuuv to sample these muffins. another recipe I am going to write down!
I'm glad I got the recipe for your banoffee cakes as I see it has disappeared from your blog!

Deborah Duck said...

I made these muffins at the weekend, and I should have doubled the quantities they went so quickly. Definitely going to become a family favourite, and the recipe is going in my newly decorated recipe box!

Monday, 24 September 2007

Autumnal Apple & Cinnamon Muffins


Its officially autumn............my favourite time of year.... its wellie weather and leaf kicking!
Today I've made Apple and Cinnamon muffins...........my friend will love me on the train tomorrow as there is enough for her!!!!
Recipe:
*4oz unsalted butter
* 4oz caster sugar
*4oz self-raising flour
* 2 eggs
*4oz unsweetened apple sauce
* 3/4tsp cinnamon
*5oz sultanas
Pre heat the oven to 175'c. Place the butter,sugar,flour and egg in a bowl and beat with an electric whisk until smooth. Stir in the apple sauce, cinnamon and sultanas.
Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases.
Bake for 25 minutes. ..........Enjoy!

4 comments:

Katie said...

they sound amazing.....mmmm

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

oh I wish you stayed beside me. I would luuuuv to sample these muffins. another recipe I am going to write down!
I'm glad I got the recipe for your banoffee cakes as I see it has disappeared from your blog!

Deborah Duck said...

I made these muffins at the weekend, and I should have doubled the quantities they went so quickly. Definitely going to become a family favourite, and the recipe is going in my newly decorated recipe box!