Monday, 10 September 2007

Christmas planning!

Hi everyone..........well what's new ...a bit really.... as you can see I've been scrapping Christmas!. It's now September, the Christmas hall at work has now been open a month and I'm beginning to think about things to make for Christmas!.....last year I made stocking's for the kids and Justine's dogs (Jack & Harry's) in photo. Not sure what to do this year...but there's been loads of ideas on the UKS site.
Last week was hideous getting to work with the tube strike...thankfully not happening this week. Hooray! Spent the weekend at Karen's which was lovely as usual.
On the crafting side....joined a team on the UKS site....there are 5 of us at the moment and our name is undecided ...looking forward to having fun with that!.....My stamping bellas arrived this week, got cakeabella and imeldabella I'm so excited!...now just waiting for my magnolia stamps to come now! as you can guess i'm getting into stamping....I'm off to a charity scrap crop on Saturday for "wish upon a star charity" so I'm going to try new things! and try and catch up on some scrapping I've got My day out with gramps to scrap and would like to do some new york pages (before i go again!)......

No comments:

Monday, 10 September 2007

Christmas planning!

Hi everyone..........well what's new ...a bit really.... as you can see I've been scrapping Christmas!. It's now September, the Christmas hall at work has now been open a month and I'm beginning to think about things to make for Christmas!.....last year I made stocking's for the kids and Justine's dogs (Jack & Harry's) in photo. Not sure what to do this year...but there's been loads of ideas on the UKS site.
Last week was hideous getting to work with the tube strike...thankfully not happening this week. Hooray! Spent the weekend at Karen's which was lovely as usual.
On the crafting side....joined a team on the UKS site....there are 5 of us at the moment and our name is undecided ...looking forward to having fun with that!.....My stamping bellas arrived this week, got cakeabella and imeldabella I'm so excited!...now just waiting for my magnolia stamps to come now! as you can guess i'm getting into stamping....I'm off to a charity scrap crop on Saturday for "wish upon a star charity" so I'm going to try new things! and try and catch up on some scrapping I've got My day out with gramps to scrap and would like to do some new york pages (before i go again!)......

No comments: