Sunday, 16 September 2007

Coffee & Cupcakeabella..........


Hi all....had a busy weekend scrapping!........yesterday i went to my first 'crop' for the charity 'wish upon a star'. Felt a bit like a fish out of water, but had a great day and met some people that i see on UKS and now I know who they are!!....Friday night I went to a birthday party, my friend was there that lives in Spain, who i haven't seen in 7 years. We've known each other 21 years and it felt like yesterday since we had seen each other and chatted....and I realised that you know when you have a true friend when you are able to do that......I am so lucky with the friends that I have..................
Well the team is now full and I've completed my first challenge!!!..........We are the Glitter Gossips....and we do like to gossip...our thread has over 300 posts and we've only been going a week!! ha ha.........
as you can see I've been playing with cakeabella!...isn't she lovely....
I've posted my layouts in my slide show that I did at the crop! and my NYC taxis for the challenge...has to incorporate the following: lemon/lilac, a question, stars & stripes and stitching............i think i did ok....

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Wow I love these! I'd be thrilled to receive them X

Sunday, 16 September 2007

Coffee & Cupcakeabella..........


Hi all....had a busy weekend scrapping!........yesterday i went to my first 'crop' for the charity 'wish upon a star'. Felt a bit like a fish out of water, but had a great day and met some people that i see on UKS and now I know who they are!!....Friday night I went to a birthday party, my friend was there that lives in Spain, who i haven't seen in 7 years. We've known each other 21 years and it felt like yesterday since we had seen each other and chatted....and I realised that you know when you have a true friend when you are able to do that......I am so lucky with the friends that I have..................
Well the team is now full and I've completed my first challenge!!!..........We are the Glitter Gossips....and we do like to gossip...our thread has over 300 posts and we've only been going a week!! ha ha.........
as you can see I've been playing with cakeabella!...isn't she lovely....
I've posted my layouts in my slide show that I did at the crop! and my NYC taxis for the challenge...has to incorporate the following: lemon/lilac, a question, stars & stripes and stitching............i think i did ok....

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Wow I love these! I'd be thrilled to receive them X