Thursday, 18 October 2007

Brownie day!



Evening.....today amongst stamping & 'colouring' 30 'causeabella's' ready for next week's Breast cancer Pamper Night I've made some brownies. never made these before but was very impressed!...also been icing my friend Wendy's 40th Birthday cake.....currently under construction is a Bloomies Little Brown bag & a Tiffany bag!...to prepare her for our trip to New York next month.....I do feel for her, she has planned this lovely soiree on Saturday night and that will all go out the window now as the rugby final is on! she hasn't a hope in hells chance of avoiding it as her husband and sons social life revolves around the local Rugby club and Saracens!....Went to Justine's last night for dinner which was lovely. She will miss out on the Brownies as I'm off work for a few days...gramps & I are off to London tomorrow to St Paul's......
May pop back later......Tx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great page! Lovely!

Thursday, 18 October 2007

Brownie day!



Evening.....today amongst stamping & 'colouring' 30 'causeabella's' ready for next week's Breast cancer Pamper Night I've made some brownies. never made these before but was very impressed!...also been icing my friend Wendy's 40th Birthday cake.....currently under construction is a Bloomies Little Brown bag & a Tiffany bag!...to prepare her for our trip to New York next month.....I do feel for her, she has planned this lovely soiree on Saturday night and that will all go out the window now as the rugby final is on! she hasn't a hope in hells chance of avoiding it as her husband and sons social life revolves around the local Rugby club and Saracens!....Went to Justine's last night for dinner which was lovely. She will miss out on the Brownies as I'm off work for a few days...gramps & I are off to London tomorrow to St Paul's......
May pop back later......Tx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great page! Lovely!