Monday, 8 October 2007

Thinking of you today.............x

Evening.....this is just a little post.....Today is my Nans birthday......its nearly three years since she passed away and there's not a day that i don't think about her or miss her..........nan and grandad gave me such a wonderful childhood and throughout my teen and early 20's when I lived with them they were great.....so happy birthday nan...thinking of you today ...lots of love Tx

I have posted a layout which was a challenge on UKS - layout had to include hidden journalling, letter to my nan in the handbag!

No comments:

Monday, 8 October 2007

Thinking of you today.............x

Evening.....this is just a little post.....Today is my Nans birthday......its nearly three years since she passed away and there's not a day that i don't think about her or miss her..........nan and grandad gave me such a wonderful childhood and throughout my teen and early 20's when I lived with them they were great.....so happy birthday nan...thinking of you today ...lots of love Tx

I have posted a layout which was a challenge on UKS - layout had to include hidden journalling, letter to my nan in the handbag!

No comments: