Friday, 5 October 2007

Cupcake Bella


Friday evening and another week gone!.......This week I've discovered watercolour pencils!!!and how am I loving these.....i had new stamps this week as well...more bellas!....which I've obviously played with my pencils.. struggled with the UKS challenge this week, and the house challenge is an even bigger struggle. Didn't get chance to make cupcakes this week, will make some at the weekend and save some for Just for the train. I love autumn and the weather today was lovely, beautiful crisp blue sky and a lovely sunset.....the trees are beginning to change colour and the conker tree at the end of my road is very fruitful! Its definitely welly weather...I have posted a couple of layouts that I didn't get chance to share this week....i hope that you like.
Just been to see Gramps, he's not been too good this week, he scalded his foot quite badly and he's quite down, but I'm trying to keep his spirits up.
I'm off now to get myself ready for Ugly Betty!!!!!!!!............yeh......
Luv & hugs
Tx
ps Spooks starts on 16th October.....how excited am I!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Teresa, how do you get photos side by side on your blog like you have in this post.
I have tried in my blog but can't do it.

Friday, 5 October 2007

Cupcake Bella


Friday evening and another week gone!.......This week I've discovered watercolour pencils!!!and how am I loving these.....i had new stamps this week as well...more bellas!....which I've obviously played with my pencils.. struggled with the UKS challenge this week, and the house challenge is an even bigger struggle. Didn't get chance to make cupcakes this week, will make some at the weekend and save some for Just for the train. I love autumn and the weather today was lovely, beautiful crisp blue sky and a lovely sunset.....the trees are beginning to change colour and the conker tree at the end of my road is very fruitful! Its definitely welly weather...I have posted a couple of layouts that I didn't get chance to share this week....i hope that you like.
Just been to see Gramps, he's not been too good this week, he scalded his foot quite badly and he's quite down, but I'm trying to keep his spirits up.
I'm off now to get myself ready for Ugly Betty!!!!!!!!............yeh......
Luv & hugs
Tx
ps Spooks starts on 16th October.....how excited am I!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Teresa, how do you get photos side by side on your blog like you have in this post.
I have tried in my blog but can't do it.