Tuesday, 18 March 2008

easter bunny has left my prezzie early!!!....


Haven't been feeling too great the last few days, so have caught up on some sleep and chilling out....which has given me time to catch up on TV.....and I'm a little excited.....Look who's back on Thursday....Dr Mcdreamey! (elevated to scrum of the week!)...Greys Anatomy is back YEH!!!!!.....I'm also loving The Fixer at the moment and Ashes to Ashes (if only just for the soundtrack).....

I've caught up with posting my A-Z cupcake recipe layouts!.....here's my Christmas Morning Muffins, Dulce De Leche (Bannoffe) & my Easter Cupcakes are a couple of posts below..... I now have the challenge of a cupcake for F.

My friend sent me this today as they know it has two of my favourite things! An Aston Martin Vantage and Rupert Penry-Jones (aka Adam Spooks)....how yummy is this!



1 comment:

Fae said...

Have been wasting away waiting for McDreamy to come back! Hurrah!

Tuesday, 18 March 2008

easter bunny has left my prezzie early!!!....


Haven't been feeling too great the last few days, so have caught up on some sleep and chilling out....which has given me time to catch up on TV.....and I'm a little excited.....Look who's back on Thursday....Dr Mcdreamey! (elevated to scrum of the week!)...Greys Anatomy is back YEH!!!!!.....I'm also loving The Fixer at the moment and Ashes to Ashes (if only just for the soundtrack).....

I've caught up with posting my A-Z cupcake recipe layouts!.....here's my Christmas Morning Muffins, Dulce De Leche (Bannoffe) & my Easter Cupcakes are a couple of posts below..... I now have the challenge of a cupcake for F.

My friend sent me this today as they know it has two of my favourite things! An Aston Martin Vantage and Rupert Penry-Jones (aka Adam Spooks)....how yummy is this!



1 comment:

Fae said...

Have been wasting away waiting for McDreamy to come back! Hurrah!