Friday, 28 March 2008

Wishes ....


thought i would pop in with a quick post...here is my atc for this weeks challenge on Tilda & friends....theme was yellow & blue....think I've managed this!......
On another note I have this week won two awards from other bloggers for my blog and bits!..so thanks girls, sometimes you think that you are the only one that reads your ramblings!....but this week as well as getting to know my 'sisters' in our blog group I have also been left messages from some far flung places...Australia, Malaysia as well as Canada & USA....so thankyou all very much I am quite amazed.
Thankyou Mel for my award.....(all links to blogs will be in the names).
I now have to nominate 5 blogs that i visit that I enjoy ...these are both inspirational & fun.....Shary.......Scraps of my Mind..........Monica.....Kim..........Sophia
so here is your award:
There are 5 rules attached to this and they are -1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.5) To show these rules


Teresa x

7 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the award xx

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC love the star background

Shary said...

Thank you for the award I'm glad you enjoy visiting my blog.

Great ATC.

traciejane said...

fab ATC, hes so cute :-)x

Heike, Germany said...

Wonderful ATC, so Cute.......

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Love this. Blue and yellow are my favourite colours.

Monica said...

Thanks so much for the award! I am just catching up on blogs from over the weekend! Sorry I'm late in thanking you!

Friday, 28 March 2008

Wishes ....


thought i would pop in with a quick post...here is my atc for this weeks challenge on Tilda & friends....theme was yellow & blue....think I've managed this!......
On another note I have this week won two awards from other bloggers for my blog and bits!..so thanks girls, sometimes you think that you are the only one that reads your ramblings!....but this week as well as getting to know my 'sisters' in our blog group I have also been left messages from some far flung places...Australia, Malaysia as well as Canada & USA....so thankyou all very much I am quite amazed.
Thankyou Mel for my award.....(all links to blogs will be in the names).
I now have to nominate 5 blogs that i visit that I enjoy ...these are both inspirational & fun.....Shary.......Scraps of my Mind..........Monica.....Kim..........Sophia
so here is your award:
There are 5 rules attached to this and they are -1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.5) To show these rules


Teresa x

7 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the award xx

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC love the star background

Shary said...

Thank you for the award I'm glad you enjoy visiting my blog.

Great ATC.

traciejane said...

fab ATC, hes so cute :-)x

Heike, Germany said...

Wonderful ATC, so Cute.......

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Love this. Blue and yellow are my favourite colours.

Monica said...

Thanks so much for the award! I am just catching up on blogs from over the weekend! Sorry I'm late in thanking you!