Wednesday, 19 March 2008

the easter bunny is leaving LOTS of Goodies!.



well I'm very excited now.......not only have I just seen the trailer for the Sex & The City movie but have also been introduced to this.....the delicious Patrick Dempsey (aka Dr McDreamy (Thursday 10pm C5))..........looks like i will be booking lots of tickets at the flicks.....those of you who know me well, know that I am a HUGE S&tC fan, not only for my love of shoes, handbags & NY...but also that i believe that everyone has a 'Big' in their life............so was very cautious about the movie as the series was so fantastic. BUT having watched the trailer (posted on the side bar) i am incredibly excited, I know that I will need to take a shoe full of tissues as I've already blubbed at the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!! how sad am i!........

2 comments:

Kit said...

Hello

I am totally feeling your McDreamy and SATC obsession!!! Plus loving the cupcake recepies I am going to be giving some of those babies a spin very soon!!

Kit

Sheila said...

Hello, am new to the 'sisterhood' and thought I'd drop by to say 'hello'.

Love this stamp - is it a Bella? Have ordered some and am waiting impatiently...

I'm totally with you on McDreamy and Big. Also a Gray's Anatomy and SATC fan!

Sheila : )

Wednesday, 19 March 2008

the easter bunny is leaving LOTS of Goodies!.



well I'm very excited now.......not only have I just seen the trailer for the Sex & The City movie but have also been introduced to this.....the delicious Patrick Dempsey (aka Dr McDreamy (Thursday 10pm C5))..........looks like i will be booking lots of tickets at the flicks.....those of you who know me well, know that I am a HUGE S&tC fan, not only for my love of shoes, handbags & NY...but also that i believe that everyone has a 'Big' in their life............so was very cautious about the movie as the series was so fantastic. BUT having watched the trailer (posted on the side bar) i am incredibly excited, I know that I will need to take a shoe full of tissues as I've already blubbed at the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!! how sad am i!........

2 comments:

Kit said...

Hello

I am totally feeling your McDreamy and SATC obsession!!! Plus loving the cupcake recepies I am going to be giving some of those babies a spin very soon!!

Kit

Sheila said...

Hello, am new to the 'sisterhood' and thought I'd drop by to say 'hello'.

Love this stamp - is it a Bella? Have ordered some and am waiting impatiently...

I'm totally with you on McDreamy and Big. Also a Gray's Anatomy and SATC fan!

Sheila : )