Saturday, 15 March 2008

easter bunny is coming.........................


well another week over...thankyou to everyone who has left me lovely comments this week. I got everything to manchester in one piece and my work friend was overwhelmed with everything..(baby hormones!)...she has 3 weeks to go but I think she will be lucky if she lasts another week!.I picked the worse day to go (wednesday)...it was VERY windy and the train was on reduced speed due to the weather so it took ages......Well i'm now thinking about Easter...this is what I made for the kids last year, so really stumped this year with what to do different!......i'm off to think now!!!!!.....Tx

1 comment:

sillymonkeycrafts said...

Wow - they are amazing.
Sorry but I have no idea how you are going to outdo yourself this year!

Saturday, 15 March 2008

easter bunny is coming.........................


well another week over...thankyou to everyone who has left me lovely comments this week. I got everything to manchester in one piece and my work friend was overwhelmed with everything..(baby hormones!)...she has 3 weeks to go but I think she will be lucky if she lasts another week!.I picked the worse day to go (wednesday)...it was VERY windy and the train was on reduced speed due to the weather so it took ages......Well i'm now thinking about Easter...this is what I made for the kids last year, so really stumped this year with what to do different!......i'm off to think now!!!!!.....Tx

1 comment:

sillymonkeycrafts said...

Wow - they are amazing.
Sorry but I have no idea how you are going to outdo yourself this year!