Wednesday, 18 June 2008

A girl can never have too many handbags or shoes!


Evening everyone.....i've just participated in a Handbag, Shoe & Hat ATc swap!...here's mine...fab swap...thanks girls for the lovely cards...will try & post a pic soon....I sooo love Shoes & Bags....and have fallen in love with the Blue Manolo Blahniks in Sex & the City!....yes I have been to seen it again!...still cried!...and so want that fairytale!...shoes, closet, Big!, NY library.....the list is endless.....
Have caught up either by mail or just spending time with lots of old friends over the last couple of weeks....even one that i've not seen in 20 years which has been great. I'm very lucky to have 2 school friends still part of my daily life, and my life would be incomplete without them....when we are together we have the ability to think we're 14 all over again!...when we are in fact a few years off of 40!...scary!...
I'm going to try and arrange a girly reunion for us all in the summer!...
Gramps is particularly Grumpy today!...not sure why just one of those days I think....i'm currently working on a layout for a challenge on UKs...The Glitter Gossips are setting the weekly challenge in a couple of weeks time and I need to get my layout finished ready but having a creative block at the moment!...can't post anything yet,,,but watch this space! Finished my book so have moved onto a new one ...this weeks book read is LIPSTICK JUNGLE by Candace Bushnell (yes she wrote SATC)...have read it already but felt the need to read it again!..coming soon to Living TV.

5 comments:

Kit said...

they may look beautiful T but don't do it!!!! I bought a pair of Manolos and they had broken possibly within 4 hours and I hadn't even worn them outside (I was in a hotel on a conference!) Lesson learnt.....don't spend money on expensive shoes....spend it on expensive bags instead :-)
(But they are so beautiful!)

Joana said...

wow terry love the ATC , I'm in love with the shoe is gorgeous , glad to hear you are having a catch up with your friends
Big hug
Joana
(look forward to see the projects you have been working on )

Emma said...

Fantastic ATC...and I want your life!! Hope Gramps cheers up soon. Hugs Emma,x

ScrappyPam said...

Cute card!!

Jessica Smith said...

love the atc and the shoes wow I wouldn't be able to walk in them.

Wednesday, 18 June 2008

A girl can never have too many handbags or shoes!


Evening everyone.....i've just participated in a Handbag, Shoe & Hat ATc swap!...here's mine...fab swap...thanks girls for the lovely cards...will try & post a pic soon....I sooo love Shoes & Bags....and have fallen in love with the Blue Manolo Blahniks in Sex & the City!....yes I have been to seen it again!...still cried!...and so want that fairytale!...shoes, closet, Big!, NY library.....the list is endless.....
Have caught up either by mail or just spending time with lots of old friends over the last couple of weeks....even one that i've not seen in 20 years which has been great. I'm very lucky to have 2 school friends still part of my daily life, and my life would be incomplete without them....when we are together we have the ability to think we're 14 all over again!...when we are in fact a few years off of 40!...scary!...
I'm going to try and arrange a girly reunion for us all in the summer!...
Gramps is particularly Grumpy today!...not sure why just one of those days I think....i'm currently working on a layout for a challenge on UKs...The Glitter Gossips are setting the weekly challenge in a couple of weeks time and I need to get my layout finished ready but having a creative block at the moment!...can't post anything yet,,,but watch this space! Finished my book so have moved onto a new one ...this weeks book read is LIPSTICK JUNGLE by Candace Bushnell (yes she wrote SATC)...have read it already but felt the need to read it again!..coming soon to Living TV.

5 comments:

Kit said...

they may look beautiful T but don't do it!!!! I bought a pair of Manolos and they had broken possibly within 4 hours and I hadn't even worn them outside (I was in a hotel on a conference!) Lesson learnt.....don't spend money on expensive shoes....spend it on expensive bags instead :-)
(But they are so beautiful!)

Joana said...

wow terry love the ATC , I'm in love with the shoe is gorgeous , glad to hear you are having a catch up with your friends
Big hug
Joana
(look forward to see the projects you have been working on )

Emma said...

Fantastic ATC...and I want your life!! Hope Gramps cheers up soon. Hugs Emma,x

ScrappyPam said...

Cute card!!

Jessica Smith said...

love the atc and the shoes wow I wouldn't be able to walk in them.