Monday, 23 June 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Harry xxxxx


Today is my Godson's 3rd Birthday.......Happy Birthday Harry....Lots of Hugs & Kisses........spent the day at Karen's house yesterday, as she had a BBQ for H's birthday....we were blessed with really lovely weather and had a fab day. Was absolutely exhausted when I got home......Here is the card that I made....using the lovely Hanglar stamps. I'm so excited that they are finally coming to the UK soon...I have to send a really big Thankyou to Kirsti on UKS for sending me the image.xxxxx
have a lovely week everyone...Tx

5 comments:

Joana said...

the card is gorgeous love the colours , the image is so cute i too love this stamps


Happy Birthday Harry

xx
Joana

Sammi said...

Great card!! super cute image!! :)

Kirsti said...

Love the card Teresa :-) Hope your godson had a great day.

xx

Jessica Smith said...

love this card and the image is so adorable.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Another gorgeous card. I'm sure that Harry would have loved it. I can't wait until the Hanglar stamps are released.

Monday, 23 June 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Harry xxxxx


Today is my Godson's 3rd Birthday.......Happy Birthday Harry....Lots of Hugs & Kisses........spent the day at Karen's house yesterday, as she had a BBQ for H's birthday....we were blessed with really lovely weather and had a fab day. Was absolutely exhausted when I got home......Here is the card that I made....using the lovely Hanglar stamps. I'm so excited that they are finally coming to the UK soon...I have to send a really big Thankyou to Kirsti on UKS for sending me the image.xxxxx
have a lovely week everyone...Tx

5 comments:

Joana said...

the card is gorgeous love the colours , the image is so cute i too love this stamps


Happy Birthday Harry

xx
Joana

Sammi said...

Great card!! super cute image!! :)

Kirsti said...

Love the card Teresa :-) Hope your godson had a great day.

xx

Jessica Smith said...

love this card and the image is so adorable.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Another gorgeous card. I'm sure that Harry would have loved it. I can't wait until the Hanglar stamps are released.