Wednesday, 4 June 2008

nan & gramps...


bit late with posting i know...but here is a layout that i did at scrapaholix this week...it's a complete contrast to what i usually do but i'm tempting fate and working on an album for Gramps 90th birthday which is in Dec so the style reflects that....sunday flew by I had the migraine from hell, been a bit stressed and I think it just all got a bit too much sunday....this weeks not been much better....my train buddy's on holiday this week so i've read lots!..(that's probably not helping the headaches!)....this weeks read is Gucci Gucci Coo...just started so watch this space....have re-read this Something Borrowed which is one of my favs....soooo love this book!..definitely in my top 10. I'm off to the flicks again friday to see the fantastic SATC with my oldest friend Karen..i'm very excited about seeing it again!...hugs.Tx Belated birthday wishes to my dear friend Marion...it was her birthday monday....love & hugs.

6 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

Wow this is so elegant I love all those flowers.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely layout. I keep meaning to getting around to doing some scrapbook pages based on the information I have gathered about my family tree. One of these days! I'm sure that your Gramps will love it.

Emma said...

Terri this is just stunning! I am really impressed...so when are you going to come round and teach me then!

samgirl said...

wow!! Very lovely! I think that your Gramps will love the album!!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Beautiful layout, love all the colours and layers! Happy 90th to your Gramps! Kim

Vickie said...

Heya Theresa how are you chick? Love that LO, your granda will cherish it.
Will have to check out those books, I'm always looking for ideas for my TBR pile lol

Wednesday, 4 June 2008

nan & gramps...


bit late with posting i know...but here is a layout that i did at scrapaholix this week...it's a complete contrast to what i usually do but i'm tempting fate and working on an album for Gramps 90th birthday which is in Dec so the style reflects that....sunday flew by I had the migraine from hell, been a bit stressed and I think it just all got a bit too much sunday....this weeks not been much better....my train buddy's on holiday this week so i've read lots!..(that's probably not helping the headaches!)....this weeks read is Gucci Gucci Coo...just started so watch this space....have re-read this Something Borrowed which is one of my favs....soooo love this book!..definitely in my top 10. I'm off to the flicks again friday to see the fantastic SATC with my oldest friend Karen..i'm very excited about seeing it again!...hugs.Tx Belated birthday wishes to my dear friend Marion...it was her birthday monday....love & hugs.

6 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

Wow this is so elegant I love all those flowers.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely layout. I keep meaning to getting around to doing some scrapbook pages based on the information I have gathered about my family tree. One of these days! I'm sure that your Gramps will love it.

Emma said...

Terri this is just stunning! I am really impressed...so when are you going to come round and teach me then!

samgirl said...

wow!! Very lovely! I think that your Gramps will love the album!!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Beautiful layout, love all the colours and layers! Happy 90th to your Gramps! Kim

Vickie said...

Heya Theresa how are you chick? Love that LO, your granda will cherish it.
Will have to check out those books, I'm always looking for ideas for my TBR pile lol