Saturday, 10 January 2009

cheers cupcake!



how cold has it been this week!.... no good when the boiler is still broken... the only scrapping i've done this week is a couple of bottle tags for drink gifts!...really simple to do and very effective.
This year i plan to be a little bit more organised!...i am rubbish and leave everything to the last minute, so this year i aim to do better. I've bagged some bargains today and have managed to pick up some stocking fillers and all my gift wrap for christmas this year! .. for those that know me well know that i am really particular about wrapping and plan my parcels scheme each year, so i'm very happy that I have it all sorted and hopefully will get things made earlier so that i'm not so stressed christmas week, especially as i would really like to go away for christmas this year.
This week i've read 2 books on the train... Wild Oats by Veronica Henry, a real romp ..loved it and the fantastic Spooks - Adam Carter, which I absolutely loved, and couldn't put down! other than to stare at the front cover - ha ha !..mmmm very yummy... talking of yummy here is another clip Rupert & Richard...a girl can dream!
This week I caught the Virgin Atlantic advert, which i'm loving...a real blast from the past...it has been said that i'm a bit of an 80's girl!!...Our Price records, Wimpy (home of the Hamburger!) and those shoes...I need to say I had a pair of those and between my friend & I we had in every colour of which we wore to school & shared!... they were put on at the end of the road and the sensible shoes stashed in school bag!...as we get the train to London together most days, it does sometimes feel like we are 14 again!...i'm off now ...CSI NY back tonight yippee....

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Hey T!It has even been a bit cold here and its sposed to be Summer!!
I love the bottle tag.. .so cute! Love those spots particularly!
Well done on getting your wrapping etc sorted.. you are definitely organised!!
Sammi
xxx

Mel said...

I'm loving your bottle tags ~ Mel

Saturday, 10 January 2009

cheers cupcake!



how cold has it been this week!.... no good when the boiler is still broken... the only scrapping i've done this week is a couple of bottle tags for drink gifts!...really simple to do and very effective.
This year i plan to be a little bit more organised!...i am rubbish and leave everything to the last minute, so this year i aim to do better. I've bagged some bargains today and have managed to pick up some stocking fillers and all my gift wrap for christmas this year! .. for those that know me well know that i am really particular about wrapping and plan my parcels scheme each year, so i'm very happy that I have it all sorted and hopefully will get things made earlier so that i'm not so stressed christmas week, especially as i would really like to go away for christmas this year.
This week i've read 2 books on the train... Wild Oats by Veronica Henry, a real romp ..loved it and the fantastic Spooks - Adam Carter, which I absolutely loved, and couldn't put down! other than to stare at the front cover - ha ha !..mmmm very yummy... talking of yummy here is another clip Rupert & Richard...a girl can dream!
This week I caught the Virgin Atlantic advert, which i'm loving...a real blast from the past...it has been said that i'm a bit of an 80's girl!!...Our Price records, Wimpy (home of the Hamburger!) and those shoes...I need to say I had a pair of those and between my friend & I we had in every colour of which we wore to school & shared!... they were put on at the end of the road and the sensible shoes stashed in school bag!...as we get the train to London together most days, it does sometimes feel like we are 14 again!...i'm off now ...CSI NY back tonight yippee....

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Hey T!It has even been a bit cold here and its sposed to be Summer!!
I love the bottle tag.. .so cute! Love those spots particularly!
Well done on getting your wrapping etc sorted.. you are definitely organised!!
Sammi
xxx

Mel said...

I'm loving your bottle tags ~ Mel