Sunday, 4 January 2009

Sunday Scrapping....


Today I embarked on trying to get some layouts finished.... this year I am determined to finish what I start!...so here are a couple of layouts finished for my Grandad's birthday album ( yes I know it was december, but I haven't got it all finished yet!).... golden celebration details my Grandads parents Golden wedding anniversary, the group shot shows the brothers & sisters......talking of brother's & sisters the fantastic 3rd series starts next week (thursday 8th), i can't wait! .... on a different tv watched....i caught the gorgeous Rupert Penry Jones in the remake of The 39 Steps, ..yes i know it was Spooks in another decade...but he' is very yummy! Here is my other layout...Mr & Mrs and a group family shot outside my Nan's parents house..... back to forthcoming tv viewing the fantastic CSI season 9 hits's our tv sets (13th jan)
and NCIS season 5 this week... i so live in the wrong country... cam you tell that i'm a little addicted to american tv!... last weeks book read on the tube was the Yummy ~ Recipes for a Perfect Marriage by Kate Kerrigan, and I loved it...... off now to cook dinner....x

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous layouts Teresa, your Grandma's album will be beautiful!!

Hugs, Kelly

Vickie said...

Happy new year!
Love the LO's :o)
I too am a bit addicted to US programmes but I'm too impatient to wait for them to hit our screens, the internet is a wonderful place!!! Try ch131.com ;o)

Laura Essendine said...

I've just noticed that you had Dr McDreamy on your Christmas list.

Are you the reason he didn't arrive in my Christmas stocking? I didn't even get McSteamy. Didn't Santa get my email?

Laura Essendine x
Author – The Accidental Guru
The Accidental Guru Blog
The Books Limited Blog

Sunday, 4 January 2009

Sunday Scrapping....


Today I embarked on trying to get some layouts finished.... this year I am determined to finish what I start!...so here are a couple of layouts finished for my Grandad's birthday album ( yes I know it was december, but I haven't got it all finished yet!).... golden celebration details my Grandads parents Golden wedding anniversary, the group shot shows the brothers & sisters......talking of brother's & sisters the fantastic 3rd series starts next week (thursday 8th), i can't wait! .... on a different tv watched....i caught the gorgeous Rupert Penry Jones in the remake of The 39 Steps, ..yes i know it was Spooks in another decade...but he' is very yummy! Here is my other layout...Mr & Mrs and a group family shot outside my Nan's parents house..... back to forthcoming tv viewing the fantastic CSI season 9 hits's our tv sets (13th jan)
and NCIS season 5 this week... i so live in the wrong country... cam you tell that i'm a little addicted to american tv!... last weeks book read on the tube was the Yummy ~ Recipes for a Perfect Marriage by Kate Kerrigan, and I loved it...... off now to cook dinner....x

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous layouts Teresa, your Grandma's album will be beautiful!!

Hugs, Kelly

Vickie said...

Happy new year!
Love the LO's :o)
I too am a bit addicted to US programmes but I'm too impatient to wait for them to hit our screens, the internet is a wonderful place!!! Try ch131.com ;o)

Laura Essendine said...

I've just noticed that you had Dr McDreamy on your Christmas list.

Are you the reason he didn't arrive in my Christmas stocking? I didn't even get McSteamy. Didn't Santa get my email?

Laura Essendine x
Author – The Accidental Guru
The Accidental Guru Blog
The Books Limited Blog