Sunday, 18 January 2009

challenge cupcake...

i'm a challenge roll this weekend! ..... I love the friday cupcake challenge over on taylored expressions... this weeks challenge is here. Here is my card!..... again i've used up some scraps from my scrap bag!... from the fantastic sassafraslass range. I received this kit from sarah's cards and it languished in the bottom of my scrap kit pile. It was a range i would never have bought myself, but have loved it and used it a few times since...here and here.... looking forward to what they come up with for 2009. :-)
Card ingredients:
apaper ~ sassafraslass
astamps~ tilda with rolling pin - magnolia
astamps ~ cupcake -amuse
astamp ~ sentiment ~ taylored expressions
aribbon & bling from stash!

7 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute. I love the two pattern papers!

Yankee in England said...

How sweet I love the gems on the cupcakes

Donna said...

cute!

Kelly said...

Love the papers, too cute!!

Hugs, K

Taylor said...

Super cute! Great little cupcake embellishments! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Sharon said...

So sweet!! I love the colours and papers used.

Diva Scrapper said...

Everything about this card is absolutely adorable..the paper, the stamp, the coloring...everything. Great job!

Sunday, 18 January 2009

challenge cupcake...

i'm a challenge roll this weekend! ..... I love the friday cupcake challenge over on taylored expressions... this weeks challenge is here. Here is my card!..... again i've used up some scraps from my scrap bag!... from the fantastic sassafraslass range. I received this kit from sarah's cards and it languished in the bottom of my scrap kit pile. It was a range i would never have bought myself, but have loved it and used it a few times since...here and here.... looking forward to what they come up with for 2009. :-)
Card ingredients:
apaper ~ sassafraslass
astamps~ tilda with rolling pin - magnolia
astamps ~ cupcake -amuse
astamp ~ sentiment ~ taylored expressions
aribbon & bling from stash!

7 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute. I love the two pattern papers!

Yankee in England said...

How sweet I love the gems on the cupcakes

Donna said...

cute!

Kelly said...

Love the papers, too cute!!

Hugs, K

Taylor said...

Super cute! Great little cupcake embellishments! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Sharon said...

So sweet!! I love the colours and papers used.

Diva Scrapper said...

Everything about this card is absolutely adorable..the paper, the stamp, the coloring...everything. Great job!